Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

Dex-chan lover
> “resurrection is possible” really?? thats just cheap man

next - "friendship magic" 🤣

Double-page supporter
Geeeeeeeneric conflict. The second time through a series really highlights it's flaws. Discount Overlord really should have stepped up it's game.

Contributor
If I remember correctly, in the web novel Rimuru came by the solution on his own, using great sage, the development of this scene was a lot better and credible in the webnovel.

Group Leader
@Monneren

Hadn't he summoned a demon before that? I seem to remember the golem that he gave the pixie demon lord was a demon inserted into a soul stone or somesuch?

@jokerxhisoka

I can look in a bit, but I'm pretty sure he heard about the fairy tale in the novel too?

@Owyn

Friendship magic? If by friendship you mean
horrific and ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED mass murder of an entire army by himself
, then yes.

@mister_nobody
No, iirc Hinata was the one who's looking for Rimuru so it wouldn't make sense for her to avoid him, she missed him because according to her intel he should be leaving that day but Chloe held him back 1 day or so, and also iirc he died in Tempest because he still hadn't experience facing her, hadn't realised the way to counter her power, still hadn't know about the barrier, and he had to face her while protecting Tempest.

Yeah Elen also told him the legend about revival in the WN, and iirc he and his people kept the barrier up and researching that legend while waiting the kingdom army to come, he didn't left on a journey or anything. Though he didn't find it in the end and his ascendance to true demon lord and best waifu *read: Great Sage* was what revived Shion and the others.

Dex-chan lover
god i hate things like this
"Hmmm an important character died? Ooga booga magic revival powers death doesn't matter lmaooo"

Dex-chan lover
Used a whole chapter to build up into an emotional scene just to shit on it at the last pages, epic.

I don't remember it being THIS fucking corny in the web novel. Pretty sure he's heard of revival magic before their deaths and he figured out how to save them by himself with great sage.

exactly what equilibrium said. this whole chapter was basically pointless bar the reveal of the reasoning behind the attack

Dex-chan lover
so many butthurt people. theres still a war, people still died, and its not an immediate thing that stops it from happening. (
and i could be wrong but didnt someone say the legend doesnt pan out? it takes rimuru becoming a demon lord for the revival to work.
)

Group Leader
Oh boy, it was cooking this moment since few chapters ago and they shart on the last few pages. Come on! Rimuru already knew of the revival magic and with help of sage - he would start to harvest. But what the fuck is this!

"oh i know magic that can revive" "o rly? how tho"

this is the most dumbest way to serialise a chapter that supposed to give you goosebumps. Idk if it was the author that decided or it was the drawer. FUCK!

but yeah, in next coming chapters - i do hope they will actually show what a shitshow it will be, since WN really made it intense

Dex-chan lover
Before the last few pages: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

After the last few pages: Wait, seriously?

@KiTA
If I remember it well,
He summons the 1st Demon, Beretta, to be in Ramiris golem, and then 3 other while He's murdering the army so no one scapes while he is doing so

Aggregator gang
Now I know why the often ridiculed phrase:"People die, if they are killed" holds so much importance in manga and anime. The dead won't stay dead.

Users who are viewing this thread