Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

even for a manga adaption this feels totally like the super short vers of what happened

F***! even though i've read the novel, i still can't wait for a month. why is this manga release monthly not weekly?

@https://mangadex.org/user/38178/noobtube2

Looks like i really did skip a chapter. Thanks man!

complete resurrection does not exist, yet they can still resurrect people? as a zombie or undead maybe

Fed-Kun's army
@Sancturil
i ment abilities but they also weaker?
so if veldora can make a lighting bolt cant rimuru do the same?
and if he can shouldnt the ability have the same effect?

@themanj What?
The reason Rimuru can use some magic related to Veldora's unique Storm element is due to him having been named by Veldora, a True Dragon.
In that world, True Dragons are essentially living gods who represent a concept. The first was Creation(
this one is literally responsible for the creation of that world
), the second is Fixation, the third is Acceleration and the 4th(Veldora) is Chaos. A True Dragon, by its nature is the highest tier divine monster spirit.
As such, being named by a True Dragon gives you a divine blessing. Rimuru thus gained the Storm Crest divine blessing. That is the reason why he learned some Storm magic related skills. That is also the reason why Benimaru and Ranga gained such skills as well (Black Flame, Hell Flare, Black Lightning, Death Storm). They also gained Veldora's Divine Blessing through the naming soul hierarchy under Rimuru.
However, the power output of those skills that they can use is just the base one, which is already very powerful, but when used by Veldora, it is immensely more potent.
Moreover, Veldora can not only use those same abilities, but can also use stronger version(those being the ones he normally uses)(
such as Death Heralding Winds, Storm of Destruction, as well as other uses of his unique True Dragon species magic
).

Rimuru only ate the seal(with Veldora inside of it). He thus didn't truly used Predator on Veldora himself nor did he actually have any opportunity to directly analyse Veldora.
At this point in the story, Rimiru is around the same level of power as Carrion(the Beastman Demon Lord), thus putting him much lower than Veldora and Milim.
EDIT: By "around the same level of power here I mean in terms of his magicules count, not in terms of how much he can do(alongside Great Sage). I'm convinced that at this point in the story Rimuru would be able to win against Carrion. Plus, let's not forget that he is pretty much a great archmage in terms of magical abilities thanks to Great Sage(and him having analysed tons of grimoires about magic when in the guild and school library).

Finally, as an example, remember when Rimuru used his Multilayered Barrier at max power and then used Black Lightning on himself. His Barrier was strong enough to block Black Lightning. However, had Veldora been the one to use Black Lightning on Rimuru back then, it would have shattered the Barrier and likely killed Rimuru in one hit.
One must remember that in plus of everything I've explained above in this comment, Veldora's attacks are also strengthened by the very virtue of him being a True Dragon (
an Ultimate existence, the living equivalent of an Ultimate Skil
l) and as such his attacks can go through almost anything(even through most hax defensive mesures).

Fed-Kun's army
@Sancturil
ok so what i got was rimuru can imitate and use some of the same ablitites as him but those abilities will only be as powerful as their magicule count
and because he didnt actually absord velora he does not gain his power and only keeps him inside him
aka he can use his attacks but they arent as strong

Contributor
I cast Megiddon

DkPJe7ZUwAAxnbU.jpg

I love how great sage says that complete resurrection is impossible but elen says something about resurrection, so if they succeed in "resurrecting" them, its probably going to be something like zombies with personalities or just regular zombies

boy can i not wait until Rimuru dishes out some serious pain to the soldiers of the farmas kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
shounen manga villain's how to survive 101 :
#1. don't ever touch the protagonist's allies

#101. in case you forget already, read number 1 and take it to heart

Ever heard the story of Darth Magnus? He was so obsessed with
Magnifying Glasses
... That eventually they became his end favourite toys. :p

T-3, i would say.

Oh, come on! Just when I expect real progress in Limule's naivety, there's this fucking Resurrection Fairy Tale...

Dex-chan lover
@DaoLaw I do wonder if it is because monsters are made of magicules and are linked to MC due to naming makes it seem a bit reasonable as to why he could possibly bring them back to life.

Double-page supporter
@DaoLaw Oh don't worry, shit's about to get real in here.
The thing is he needs to get 10,000 souls to gain the chance to resurrect them. And there's this nice army coming with plenty of souls to harvest. So RImiru kills almost all of them, quite painfully too.
So much so that he gains a new skill "Heartless one" this allows him to instantly kill anyone anywhere if he's ever frightened them before. He also becomes the 3rd most powerful Demon Lord only Milim and Guy Crimson are stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread