Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 60 - Prerequisite of Hope

Fed-Kun's army
AGHHH if I had known it would end like this I would have waited for the next chapter first!!! 🤯😳😭😱

Thanks for the chapter @jesterly

Also I 100% support Rimuru nuking the army. They deserve it because Rimuru was only making life better for the monsters and if that changed things for the human nations they could have sent a diplomatic envoy but no they went right to murder and invasion.

This trend of mangadex taking smaller scanners chapters down in favor of more established ones is disturbing, ESPECIALLY seeing as the reason the smaller scanners do this in the first place is the big guys don't mind sitting on chapters as long as they want. Competition is a GOOD THING.

Anyone able to tell me where to continue reading this in the novel? I don't feel like waiting a whole month.

@chocolatepancake
Yeah at this point it would be outright shocking if no ressurection occurs.
I wish my gacha-games worked like that. 3% drop-rate? ha, might as well be 100% 😀

Holy shit. I thought the resurrection was going to be an out of making him morally grey, but he's fucking pissed still and is about to wipe out the entire 20k invaders. Though I have to say, when you invade a country and start by slaying a whole bunch of civilians, some of whom are children, every combatant of yours is fair game. So really, Rimuru is just responding to the aggression of another nation by defending his own.

Supporter
At first when it was talking about the original dragons, I was like "Oh he absorbed that one dragon, so he probably can do whatever it is." Then I learned the story wasn't what I thought it would be and the situation was quite different. His dragon isn't involved at all (but might do something with making his awakening stronger, possible, or something). And well, my last thoughts were "It was nice knowing you, humans."

Also a lame joke:
The probability number is 3.14 for PI because this is coming full circle back to that hated king.

Users who are viewing this thread