Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Punishment of the Witch

Dex-chan lover
the only thing that matches the satisfying feeling of what rimuru does to the morons outside the barrier is when rimuru confronts clayman. Ladies and gentleman that will indeed be a great chapter

i wish this wasn't a monthly. I would appreciate this exposition and pace a lot more if it was quicker than a monthly release. Good thing I already read the novel so I don't gotta suffer through wondering what happens. But next chapter (62) is just gonna be more discussion and talking sooo rip manga readers

@Jesterly
Thank you for taking my direct message into consideration, since I see that you changed to calling Myulan a Magic-born rather than a Demon now just as I asked.

@Nematoda
Eh, he doesn't really need Myulan's knowledge. I don't think the manga version mentioned this, but Great Sage got a sub-skill called "all of creation" which let's Rimuru understand most phenomena after seeing them once, including magical stuff, to the point where he can use an improved version of a spell he has absorbed once.
I mean just look: Rimuru's multilayer-barrier can block the effects of both barriers completely and he could even rather casually create a third barrier from within, while Myulan in her current state is "just like an average human right now". Not to mention the part where he replaced her heart which she wouldn't be able to do herself, or rather wouldn't even think to be possible. Their proficiency in magic-related matters is self-evident. At best the only thing she might provide is her spying ability, but with Souei present that doesn't seem neccessary either. So the reasons Rimuru actually gave for sparing her can be taken as they are.

@marconii2002
That's not correct. This time was a double chapter so there is still one chapter left to translate. I don't know how long Jesterly will need to translate it, but unless real life gets in the way, it shouldn't take too long since chapter 62 is a very short chapter.

@Barrubo
It's been quite a while since it was mentioned, but Rimuru's Gluttony (originally Predator), aside from being able to absorb things, is basically a super-crafting station and as you might remember from the case of the Magic sword copying in the Dwarven Kingdom, Rimuru can copy almost anything after analyzing it once, escpacially with Great Sage's help. He did the same with Myulan's heart, though he modified it a bit to remove that whole wiretapping stuff.

Just saying it upfront, but ch. 62 is still build up stuff and rather short, sorry to disappoint those who expected the action to start there.

RIP WN readers who are unaware that the LN added the bit about the "four pillars/corners of the barrier" being dealt with first, delaying the "moment everyone has been waiting for" even more.

Dex-chan lover
@GreyZone I always like when WN reader acting all mighty but doesn't realize there's stuff changed added or changed in LN then goes pikachu face lol

Power Uploader
@GreyZone
I saw chapter 62 raw and it have 18 pages it less pages than normal chapter in this manga but it normal chapter lenght.
Also Jesterly's Scanlations relese one chapter per 4 weeks so we have to wait 4 weeks for next chapter if they will not change their schedule.

Double-page supporter
@GreyZone
thats the point, he need to analysis it once, and by showing the magic itself, thats one of her role, showing all of her knowledge of magic to rimuru, of course its not only that, there's knowledge about that clown that Rimuru need to know at that time....
beside, her knowlegde is not only for Rimuru alone, it for Tempest, Rimuru didn't have time to teach everything to his subjects, now with her around teaching them (at that time people who has knowledge about magic is just a few), it lessen his burden and can afford to play- i mean do another works....
Rimuru is not soft enough to let her live after what she done, if not for Youmu and her knowledge, Rimuru probably gonna kill her for sure... since she's basically still a stranger for him....

WHERE IS THE FUCKING MASSACRE !!!!!!!!!
1mdgoq.jpg

@Kiriha
That's true, but rather than that, it is annoying when they don't understand that the manga is based on the LN rather than the WN and then complain about the manga supposedly "adding filler", even though it's just stuff that was added in the LN version.

@marconii2002
That makes no sense. 4 weeks is because the RAWs have to be released first on every 26th of the month. How is Jesterly supposed to work on a chapter whose RAWs weren't even released yet? Jesterly's release speed should be measured based on the release date of the RAWs, which here is about 1-2 weeks usually. Obviously once Jesterly is caughed up with the RAWs again, he can't work on any chapters until the next 26th of the month comes around and there are new RAWs available again - and that is assuming the RAWs actually get posted, because sometimes the RAWs take a while to be up as well.

@Nematoda
Do you think Myulan will actually be available for such a thing rather than that she will be busy assisting with whatever Rimuru has in store for Youmu?

@Spooky101231
No asspull whatsoever. We are talking about the guy who crafted 20 magic swords, which normally take a week or so to coventionally produce by a skilled Dwarven Craftsman, within a few seconds.

LN chapter please and thank you. Already full read WN. Oh and q LN site too.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow what a waste of a chapter not only did he not kill her but he didn’t go on the massacre we were all expecting. She deserved to die, he should of killed her and let her soul roam around the barrier too until he revived everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@ghost
Don't worry, its coming.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread