Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - To be a Monster or Human

Dex-chan lover
While I'm a bit disappointed that this didn't at least end at the start of the upcoming battle, I feel like this fits the series better than going straight to Rimuru killing all the humans in a single chapter, which I think is a good thing.
@GreyZone By certain new main cast member, do you mean
Veldora? If not than when do we get to see the Storm Dragon again?

Dex-chan lover
that's really sweet heart to heart but can we get to the bloodbath now?

Fed-Kun's army
@Merilirem from the wn to give you a better point of view, a non spoiler but will spoiler it just in case
If I remember right, the time between them dying and slime getting back was close together, but the entire time from of everything that's happening is over the span of a dew days/weekish so it goes from OH SHIT SHE DEAD, to hope, to prepwork/loose ends to slaughter

hope this helps a bit, the fact the mangas pacing is a monthly thing... it's not helping much, but the pacing once the chapters are all out should be better... the curse of being current.

Aggregator gang
This sharing of complex emotions and further trust with his subordinates seems more in line with Rimuru’s character and with the concept of this story than an impulsive, rage/desperation-fueled revenge slaughter.

@Leo80221
No, I mean
Kufufufu! a.k.a.
Primordial of Black - Noir, a.k.a.
Diablo

As for the one you mentioned:
He'll be coming back not long after as well, though "not long after" might still take several months with the monthly release schedule...

Dex-chan lover
burn! burn! burn! burn them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"I even braced myself of being labelled as a traitor. At worst, i thought i would be exiled from this town." I always wonder why mc in isekai are so retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
If this is following the LN then...
The author ended up making completely new content that spans over 2 books, so its a lot more stretched out compared to the wn (which ended up being completely wrapped up within 10 chapters, human war and Clayman combined). the bloodbath will be soon, but there is going to be a guaranteed 2 chapters before the killing starts and im guessing another 5 after it before rimuru goes full slaughter.

Dex-chan lover
@XionSteel Thanks!
I'll have a much more enjoyable reading experience with my expectations tempered.

@XionSteel
No, it's not that bad. It'll only take a few pages to cover the strategy meeting then things start going wild... for Rimuru's subordinates that is. But there is a high chance that the next (manga RAW) release will be a super release since it being released (September 26th) two days before the hyped release of Light Novel Volume 15 in Japan (September 28th), so it possibly won't just cover the subordinates' battles... but who knows

Dex-chan lover
Cool, you solved your existential crisis... Now go kill those humans to resurrect our Waifu!!!

OMG! I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE RIGHT NOW!

Good lord, seriously the mods are really cracking down on us for things that everyone already knows about. But whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread