Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Time of Retribution

@ravidya
That plot line (with the Yuuki influencing Hinata's mind with a mind control bug thing) isn't in the LN version. Instead, in the LN version Hinata is for one thing fully aware of who the God of her religion is, and willingly serves her. The LN also introduces new antagonists who are sometimes allied with Yuuki's side and sometimes not. It feels more complete as a world, with those I talked about being the ones who had been controlling the Western Nations from the background for about a 1000 years, so long before Yuuki arrived in that world. It didn't make much sense in the WN for Yuuki to have been the only person in control behind the scenes for the Western Nations.
It's possible that in the LN verson Yuuki still used that mind control bug on Hinata, but with it simply having been destroyed by Ruminas(since in the LN she already has an Ultimate Skill at this point in time and has had it for a VERY long time, with her likely already having it 2000 years ago when Veldora destroyed her country).

Waiting for death. Another month to go, hopefully it will be a longer chapter

Dex-chan lover
One manga took 4 years for a battle that's canonically only one month long.
Another manga took 15 years to get off the boat.
Another took 20 years to finish a mahjong match.
Three-four months to conclude a skirmish isn't that long, orc Lord arc is around that long too.

Dex-chan lover
@sancturil
I second leolUDM's request.
I was really surprised to read these new peeps that were absent in the WN.
I want to read the LN now since it seems like manga follows the LN more

Dex-chan lover
Kill humans just because they kill hundreds of yours... that's some kind of xenophobic
I'm sarcastic

@leoUDM @Squidco42
Well, for volumes 1 to 5 you need the official translation (the YenPress one). For those you can either buy the physical volumes (or the e-books, which are cheaper), or you could search for pirated PDFs of those volumes online.

I personally bought the physical volumes and pirated the PDFs of vols 1-4 just to be able to quickly look up parts if I need to. I however lost the data in my previous laptop close to 3 months ago, so I lost those PDFs. I also lost the links to the places I downloaded them from. They weren't that hard to find though, so I think you should be able to find them if you look for them well enough.

As for volumes 6, 7 and 8. I recommend the YenPess version for volume 6, but if you don't want to then you can find the Fan TL of vol 6 on this site:
tensurafan. home.blog/light-novel/
(In that site there's also the fan TL of volumes 7 and 8, as well as the one for the side-stories of volume 8.5 and 13.5, though those haven't been edited yet they are still readable.)

@RemoteSix Glad to have been of help.
Just make sure to read the Translator's Notes at the beginning of Volume 7 (right before the prologue). You might end up confused about what is meant and about the terms used if you don't read those Translator's Notes.

Double-page supporter
I'm really hoping the church's soldiers they killed stay dead.

Jesus, I can't take this. Waiting a month for 26 pages is goddamn ridiculous. Why did I get myself into this? I should have never given in to the initial temptation.

Users who are viewing this thread