Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 65.5 - A White Clover in a Place of Death

Double-page supporter
@MonsieurWeeb It's a tough balance to achieve. The good aren't often ferocious enough to survive the competition, both within and from outside, while the ones who are have to be willing to make sacrifices for the greater good. That's why Rimuru's aim is truly a wild pipe dream, and right now he has to face the consequences of it

Fed-Kun's army
@Human_the_2nd

Are they? Now that their Father is dead will they get a pension? I wonder how they will survive now that the bread winner is dead.

Double-page supporter
@ZelousR2
Probably, the kingdom's government/citizens should have some kind of backup rules whilst the king is away
The king is an actual a**hole, but that doesn't mean his citizens are (look at that soldier who died and wanted to make his family proud as an example)

Fed-Kun's army
@Human_the_2nd

I do hope so but then again from what we've read from the recent chapters in the manga, it seems the Kingdom's nobles are corrupt as well. Well the “Puppet King” that will put in that Kingdom well do a good job at least.

Dex-chan lover
Religion is like a gun. They are good tools meant to help good people, but they're both often used by bad people on good people. Stop blaming either one for wars benefitting their wielders. The people who die in wars are the commoners, while the nobility become captives often traded for other captives, unless the war was a revolution.

My man went through all of that just to roast rimuru and call him childlike lmao great chapter tho i love this manga, anime, and ln they are all absolute fye and 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Only 2 good guys in the army but he knew full well what would happened and held no grudge so he is having the honor of a man

when I first saw that guy say "a child?" I just thought that guy was a fool who didn't see the demon-like wings and was making light of Rimuru, that guy had no respect from me.
But seeing how he reacted to how the military treated enemies, I realized that he wasn't a mere idiot who thought was "a child?", but he was one of few (probably just 2) people who recognized humanity in monsters.

Felt bad for the good soldiers that had to be caught up in the conflict. Not so much the other soldiers because they made it clear they were gonna rape and murder civilians without a second thought.

The irony of deterring violence from being imposed on you and your loved ones is to display equal or greater capability of violence yourself.

War never really changes.

Double-page supporter
If this entire manga built up entirely to this I would give it a 10 but it continues and so I will say it again this was amazing

@Todally Rimuru told him that he will spare his children since they had no involvement with the incursion. In other words, they're safe. But I'm still sad that he had to put down the father of those children since they had to invade Tempest by their King's command.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sprawl
War. War never changes.

Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

Users who are viewing this thread