Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Merciless

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo! It cut off at the good part. So that's the meaning of merciless. Cliffhanger.

I can't even imagine how bad it would be in animation. Considering how much of a comedy trash(it's just my opinion, don't go rabid on me) the anime turned out to be. Scene like this will be watered down so bad. Ugh

Fed-Kun's army
@Xiie we can only hope for a good season 2 adaptation. I still hate how they cut out the part where Rimuru reaps thousands of lives like a death god with his solar beams

Aggregator gang
the next chapter couldn't come sooner.

F*&#K!!

I'm so excited!!

Can anyone show me how to read everything normally? All chapters I tried to read are unable to read with errors

@daniel96
The setting for changing the image server isn't there anymore. They said stuff over a year old was going to be down for a while, but it looks like the move fucked up all pre-move content.
I think I'm just gonna use another manga site until MD gets its shit sorted out.

Dex-chan lover
Great Sage seemed saddened by the announcement of the unique skill merciless. That said, those Farmus soldiers got what they deserved.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chucholain It fits the context of the general meaning of Demon Lord (like Satan.) Humans are good candidates. Killing 10k ants or gobs probably won't do anything because
1. regular adventures haven't become demon lords 2. in wn, most demon lords are born from human wars.
For one,
the judgement day happens every 500 years; angels descend to slaughter pretty much everything except humans. So, humans are special to the voice of the world.

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie i see i see, thats what i was wondering about so thanks for explaining! Now it makes sense why humans specifically XD
So in that judgement day does dragons and other demon lords gets killed of too?
|
Also thanks for putting up spoiler tags so people who doesnt want to get spoiled is safe haha

I will be honest if the king/the archbishop never started the war people and monster can co exist peacefully even if there are demon lords they can still live in peace but thanks to the king/archbishop the world will have another demon lord and many people died (innocent or not)

TL:DR GREEDY PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

Fed-Kun's army
@Chucholain
No problem on the spoilers.

On the question,
[Yes, every non-human organism is pretty much hunted, even the dwarf kingdom (but it is protected by the wild dragons living in its mountains--they are a class B but are hard too fight on mountains).
We don't hear about it much right now because we haven't met many characters over 500 years old.
Though I warn that this stuff is from the WN, I know the LN changes some details, but the foundation is pretty much the same.]

Users who are viewing this thread