Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Merciless

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter isn't giving me what I want, so to hell with it. Anyone know where this is in the novel?

This arc was my favorite back when I first read the novel.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

From comments on the main page, apparently it was a troll chapter snipe, something that's been plauging this series for a while here it seems.

Thanks so much for the update, May God bless you, also when is the next chapter coming out?

Dex-chan lover
@infath When you work with an artist to provide a shape to your world there is often a line they won't cross. I would assume the artist unwilling to go the full distance with the brutality seeing as how limited the gore is in general. Compromises have to be made somewhere that being said hopefully see we the torture would be a good scene for the aftermath.

Aggregator gang
I am semi-satisfied, demise has been brought upon the sinners. However, work must still be done.

Double-page supporter
So basically leaving the reviled the final kills? How sweet(?) lloll I can support that

MD@Home
Oh man... this is the Nth time I have read this part... and EVERY time I am shook with the thrill, excitement and ecstasy of Rimuru's wrath 😩😩😩 puny little worms should've never woken the devil...

The dude is merciful and benevolent yet ruthless and merciless when you mess with him and his people see this is what a ruler should be

Double-page supporter
That so called king is just an idiot
He immediately told the person that just massacred his whole army of guards and soldiers right in front/around his tent with a quick zap to just kneel like that?
No formality or hospitality or anything? Jeez even archer Gilgamesh is more of a king than he is

Dex-chan lover
Imagine using half a chapter to present a dude like some bigshot and have him die offscreen lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread