Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Merciless

@mahtan And now I sudden feel like watching the "history of the entire world, i guess" video again for the nth time. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
i have to agree that the merciless is really merciful. they died just like that. not that I expect any gore or anything, but i expected that they to suffer a bit instead of *boop* dead, wouldve wanted there to be excessive pain from soul extraction at least, without deviating rimuru to look like a crazed person.

What part of Rimuru's deed or action is merciless? Granting them a swift death is mercy in and of itself.

Double-page supporter
Not satisfying enough. Go kill every royalty, religion man and soldiers in that country.

Dex-chan lover
@alpalin if the manga goes into what happens to the king you might be leaning the other direction. Warning it's quite something.
Shion tortures the king endlessly. She cuts off his arms and legs then force feeds them back to him grows them back with an elixir then repeats the cycle all while his mind is forced to remain 100% intact. At the end they rip off anything that isn't required to him to be alive send him back home with an elixir and tell his subordinates to force it down what's left of his throat.

@Sharkexpert12 You forgot to mention
Shion practicing her skills at skinning the fishes by skinning layer after layer of their skin, healing, skinning again, healing again, and on and on the king, the archbishop and Razen.

Fed-Kun's army
He is merciless in their viewpoint, but merciful in his execution.
A evil man would cause them to suffer before their death.
A 'good' man would be swift about it.

Pray you find the latter one to end it.

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping we get the meat puppet of our dreams
A quadriplegic king tortured to insanity

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil oh ya it's been a little bit. People here thinking the cruelty is over when it has yet to begin.
on a slightly less gruesome note Shion is still best girl after it and truly never changes.

Users who are viewing this thread