Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Merciless

Dex-chan lover
The saint with new body got defeated so easily? I expected some more resistance. And there is still the female holy knight, which didn't die yet.

Dex-chan lover
Welp i guess a demon king needs souls of the damned and the name isnt just for shows haha. Wonder why it has to be specifically souls of humans though?

Aggregator gang
@Nematoda in the WN
They cut up his lives and feed it him using Shions cooking and regrew his limbs using potion and the cut it off again and have Shion cook it and feed it to him over and over again. I wonder if they will do that here?

@chucholain it doesnt , souls are basically energy and higher life forms have powerfull souls , he used the humans because they made him the favor of sending 10k of then to his doorstep , but elves and other monsters would do as well

Aggregator gang
Oh, now i know what 'massacre' really means.... And i love it kkk'

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_nuwaw9kaYe1rjxyrgo1_500.gifv

@SheikDaGod which is why the local deities sent a freaking "kamikaze"towards the Kahn family afterwards...
His statemnet wasn't just eventually proven true, it also proved the existence of Karma.

@Prince Mao LoL, perfect illustration of the Scene. So, Kira Yamato was a demon lord himself, was he?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
A being who requires human souls to evolve, no matter what good relations it wants to have, is pretty fucking evil.

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil I haven't actually read much of the LN, just the first couple chapters, so I wasn't really sure how it was supposed to look but I felt that in this, it doesn't really feel like its slaughtering 10000 solders but more like 300 or 400. I was assuming it was some kind of light that was being used, since the only ways I can really describe it are light beams or projectile paths, until one of them said something about it being a solid object, which light isn't. I just think that the way it's shown here it feels more like a powerful light piercing people in a small army in a clearing somewhere in the forest, rather than a powerful spell wiping out hundreds and thousands of heavily armored soldiers over a short time, where it would cause those that have yet to die to panic and try to flee in despair, only to be killed long before they could even have hope of surviving. Plus the lack of any real blood, not sure about how something like this would work in that regard though since, extreme heat from a light strong enough to cut holes through humans like they were barely there, would almost instantly vaporize any blood it touches, and it would likely sear the wounds shut but, it doesn't really feel right.

Users who are viewing this thread