Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Merciless

Double-page supporter
Kinda differrent than wn ...
At wn, MC get excited and goes half lunatic with killing ...

Dex-chan lover
Moral: never waken lion from his slumber, let alone slime that absorbed Dragon, spirit, etc.

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.(or well is this case gentle slime)

Double-page supporter
I know the king is a greedy bastard, but I don't know how he can be so stupid to think that he was in a diplomatic situation, much less in one where he can feign superiority.

Double-page supporter
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the King & the fatty Archbishop themselves come into the enemy's lair?! Wtf's wrong with them?

The peak of human stupidity & ignorance.

not satisfying enough
especially considering the counterattack of other human nations
after all the lies and manipulations for the sake of the eradication of all monsters

That was sweet. I couldn't believe that both of the "big shots" were just deleted instantly... in a way that's kinda unsatisfying because they couldn't event regret their foolishness before they were already dead. Oh well... in the end they were just, what was the word, [Materials] for Rimuru to gain his Demon Lord powers :p

@OllyMolly They were overconfident in their strength, they after all have church backing them and even have some world travelers with unique skills... king was just super greedy and wanted to be there to enjoy the show (he got a show, no doubt about that) and possibly get his grubby hands all over the riches as soon as possibly... but yeah, they are damn stupid because they evidently didnt even spy their enemy before rushing in! lol hubris comes before fall.

Nyone remember the Old Guy sage said
"Stop with you bluffing"
5mins later
old guy sage : Eh?

Rimuru so savage and cold, just how I like it. It's kinda cool he has the mask on so it's up to imagination how angry his face is or it could be expressionless.

/Smh that king is an idiot, he saw the carnage and still thinks that it's a good idea to tell Rimuru to kneel to him and thinking that Rimuru will be nice after his people got massacred.

Users who are viewing this thread