Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
Season 2 of the anime is due soon... We get to see this awesomeness in glorious HD anime format.

Dex-chan lover
Ah what he sacrificed 2 of the demons? I get they weren't as important as the Butler dude but I wish I could have known more of their story.
But regardless this is still such an amazing story. Is there still even anyone at this point who can challenge the power of the MC? I'm sure he could wipe out a continent with his fingers given how much evolution he just undertook.

@gregger The MC was lacking of mojo, joking apart, its true he didn't collect enough "Magicules" to resurrect everyone so he consume the 2 demons, by the way
the place the demons come from was like a stream of Magicules and they predate each others when they get awareness and eventually power up from a mere spark

Dex-chan lover
What's a life force to a slime anyway? HP? can't he just heal it back in an instant or smth?
+ Top Wisest skill wanting to chop his life away when there are a tons of alternatives doesn't seem so wise 😅

@RemoteSix

Thanks for the link. Sadly, reader is atrocious and download options don't work. :/

I'll try to find those elsewhere though. It can only be better than the WN, which started to deteriorate really hard after this point.

@twinklecake

That's a cultural trait. The Western world, US in particular, are individualistic countries. Those praise uniqueness. Japan is a communal country, as are most Eastern countries. Those praise execution. Here in Western countries, it would be a death blow to publish something that is such a close imitation of something else. In Eastern countries, it's not an issue and it is how well they execute on the story that matters. A great example is the author of Fairy Tail, who continually remakes the same manga with different elements and names. It's about the pursuit of perfection rather than providing a novel idea.

That's why you will have dozens of mangas that revolve around the same premise, have similar characters, similar thematic elements and more being published concurrently with no one caring. I like it. It allows me to sift through multiple stories that don't quite hit the spot for me until I find the one I like. In Western media I have to just come to terms with the elements of a story I don't like to enjoy the parts that I do.

Double-page supporter
Seeing her awake (and alive?) is at least a positive cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait I do prefer my tropes adding up to more than the sum of their parts rather than just being placed there because it's standard practice. Besides, it's not like actual creativity doesn't exist or isn't recognized in Japan, there's plenty of shit here to be found that fits that type. They just make you really look for it.

Aggregator gang
Oh, I just feel pure solo leveling type of chills these past couple of chapters including this one. Battle or not this is badass moment right here.
Come back to us Shion! And Rip new demons. Your life serving Rimaru was short but you served him well, Now rest.

I got chills from the whole chapter and abit teary eyed.
He's like god to his people and I love how loyal and caring they are to/for him.

Users who are viewing this thread