Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

I hope they don't wake up without personality...like only the body woke up and functional but feelings and memory are whack....

@MrFunplace i think they'll be fine as their very souls where saved. If he had tried it without the barrier however i think it would end like you said.

Double-page supporter
last page i got the chills, didn't tought i would be this happy...
And YES, she is back :3

They... Woke up? They didn't receive evolution like the others? That's too bad...

@oukamihalf
They did, and the main one even got the cheatest of the cheat skills.
A cooking skill
,a cooking skill that can be used to negate any form of regeneration or healing if used against an enemy, no matter who.

Dex-chan lover
@xEternalSoul I'm not happy about the isekai boom. It's an extreme example of quantity over quality that makes it hard to find anything in the genre that is actually good. It's the same shit as the yaoi boom except with unrealistic applications of video game logic instead of unrealistic depictions of gay romance. Just full of unsustainable garbage that gets greenlit because it doesn't matter if it's poorly executed to the point it has to be axed pretty early in the run because the authors and often the artists have no idea what the fuck they're doing. The important thing for the companies is that these can be shit out for next to nothing and otaku will buy the first few issues anyway because they like video games and the way they emulate a sense of personal growth.

Tensura is only good because there was a good amount of effort spent to make it a good LN/manga/anime. There's maybe a handful or two at this level of quality, and the manga in particular hasn't even been that good for these last few issues, having pretty much reduced what was meant to be a truly glorious ascension to the equivalent two guys with party poppers going 'yay'.

Also, look up what edgelord actually means.

Users who are viewing this thread