Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

Fed-Kun's army
if this is ciel
she will answer his wife instead of proxy for sure
LOL

Dex-chan lover
hey guys, i know Raphael is already at Ultimate Skill, so how can it still Evolving into the thing u said "Ciel"? is there higher skill than Ultimate Skill? i thought the highest skill is called Ultimate skill... there is basic Skill then Extra Skill, Unique Skill, then Ultimate Skill.

@zeever
Well you see, I haven't read the novel, but I got constantly spoiled by its readers
They said after some time Rimuru gave the ultimate skill a name, "Ciel". Which we all know makes the skill moves to the next evolution, which they called "Mana"?. That's where the skil Ciel, started to act to her own accord, knowing she was with Rimuru from the very start he was reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
@7H3W33B im already read from the fandom about that ciel but how is that even possible? i mean it was a skill and not even a monster or living being... how is naming the skill makes her like a living thing that has her own will this "naming" concept is confusing

Dex-chan lover
I've probably read this chapter 50 times now over the last year , and it always gets me choked up. I'm eagerly awaiting its adaption into the anime, and hoping it retains the same sense of wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread