Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
so were those 2 puppets or will they just resurrect again in the demon world when they die? seems really weird for them not only to be discarded so easily but also that they didn't resist at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@werebearguy you have never played D&D have you? Resurrection is massively expensive and difficult to obtain but as long as you can pay the cost it can be done without consequence.

Double-page supporter
So... Great Sage (now Raphael) obtained an ego? I wonder how that's going to manifest itself in the future...

@lenovoaxioo to explain "holy demonic" means the resistance applies to stuff based off of darkness i.e. demon/monster stuff and light based stuff i.e. that disintegration thing Hinata used against the clone and the barriers used to weaken tempest.

Double-page supporter
finally 'best girl' made her debut ~

Kuro/Diablo truly living in the dream right now, serve Rimuru and do his hobby, torturing ~

@Doomer
If I recall correctly, as demons they don't have their own body naturally, so basically if they "die" they just wander the other realm watching the outside world eternally until someone summons a demon and they happen to be nearby again. So basically, they got to fulfill their masters wish & didn't actually lose anything in the exchange, so of course they don't have a problem with it (+ the 2 that got sacrificed are of lower rank than
Diablo
, so they will be of course even more fine with it when it's his suggestion.)

Dex-chan lover
RIP, demon bros.
They got down for the sake of a cute "girl", and she didn't even register them as living beings.
How enviable.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

Their existences were extinguished by absorbing them through "Ultimate Skill: Beelzebub" and converted directly into magicules.

now we get chapters of exploring their gifts and the walpurgis banquet ugh i cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread