Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

**** yea. We gonna see Rimuru's majestic new form.

This isn't even his final form!

Dex-chan lover
So, basically, in order to resurrect old comrades, new comrades are being sacrificed.
What is this, Looking for Private Ryan? As far as I remember from the WN, there weren't even any demons. What was the point, again?

@FunZed
Their..."Gifts", are going to be quite crazy. Let's just say that resurrection does something to you.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar Mashima Hiro? The guy who fills every chapter with fanservice and ends every single arc with nakama power ups? The guy who completely shits on notable side characters like Mirajane to only push Natsu and Erza in every possible way?

Not even a comparison. This revive and demon evolution was explained well enough and given its room to develop, with the strong barrier and human slaughter fest to back it up. Evolution and probability is a mechanic we have no choice but to trust specifically because it is so unknown to us but still a far more valid reason than mashima's nonsensical approach to resolving situations.

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru kinda seems like a Biblical angel with those robes and the androgynous appearance. Not to mention the horrifying amount of power. Maybe he'll go full Biblical and assume a more Lovecraftian appearance similar to angels like the thrones.

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin Hey, that's not fair. Only Fairy Tail was like that. Rave Master was significantly more tasteful and his new series, Eden's Zero, is... well, significantly darker. There was some "Friend power" bullshit near the beginning but that was mostly Jaiminisbox being a bunch of turds when translating and trying to intentionally tank it.

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@Toloran tbf I'm not talking about Rave Master when attacking Mashima. I loved Rave Master and Sieghart is one of the all time bros in manga ever. But, it's like Mashima turned into a completely different author when doing Fairy Tail. I don't know what Eden Zero is like but the way Fairy Tail went and the recycled character designs will never get me to read another Mashima series again.

If I sound salty, it's because I am. Any manga enthusiast who can bare to swallow the thought of Erza getting up with all her bones broken to take a meteor head on and win is not sane.

@Tersione
because Raphael later evolution becoming Ciel is part of the Angels soul/skill but this is explained way waaay later on

Double-page supporter
Give praise, for he has no equal.
Worship him. A god has been born unto the world

Damn, good chapter! Thanks for the translation!

Welcome back, Shion!

Reactions: le3
Supporter
Its so nice to see this in manga form, and hopefully anime later on.

Users who are viewing this thread