Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

Double-page supporter
So hype, shit's getting crazy, rimimru has a skill that is a literal god @.@

Though it would have been pretty funny if he went demonlord and nothing happened because resurrection is impossible, or shion turns into an undead chaos onii, I mean it was pretty sketch info in the first place.

Thinking of reading the LN, can someone help me by telling which chapter this happens in the LN? TY

@criver not really.. Rimuru after evolution is just "average" in terms of awakened demon lord's power.... He is basically in the middle of world's hierarchy but he got a huge advantage by having
4 ultimate skills (raphael, uriel , beelzebuth and veldora
meanwhile some awakened demonlords dont even have one until in the later vol of LN

Dex-chan lover
@nerufu
rimuru named her "ciel" which makes the skill evolve in some way at the way of naming monsters

Dex-chan lover
@blueraine21 Your statement doesn't contradict what I wrote. The fact that there are more broken characters doesn't make him any less OP.

i read this in ln, but i dont remember it being presented as beautiful as how it is presented in the manga, the beginning part of this ch is just gold and the ending page? beautiful

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru is basically Jesus at this point. Bringing the dead back to life is only the beginning, next he will redeem the world from all its sins, just you watch.

uggggggghhhhhhh I want mooooooorrrreeee, but the way the last page ended, freaking beautiful. Really love how Rimuru or Raphael looked during the whole process.

Users who are viewing this thread