Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK YEEEEEEEAAAAAHH!

@Dead-chan I haven't held a good memory on it but, pretty sure fairy tale didnt let anyone die, the woman the mc's appearance is from and the dragon at the begining bit the dust. Death being fixable unlike in reality seems like a pretty nice thing, unless you just like the thought of everyone of emotional importance dieing, then i just feel sad for you.

TLDR; Why be such a sourpuss? Theres already enough of those in the world.

Double-page supporter
Great Sage's the best ;w; they quietly fulfilled Rimuru's wish to bring his friends back.

Reading it again i just notice,why there is only grucius and myulan that awake in this chapter?

The dwarves and humans are not "named monsters" right? Heck,youmu even was in the 2-3 panel

Are this chapter want stress out to grucius and myulan shock?

@Udin
Iirc every monster named by rimuru are asleep for evolution. So myulan and grucius obviously not named by rimuru.

@Dead-chan

Fairy Tail : killing characters and bringing them back without real reason or explanation and without it having any sort of impact on anything, be it the world itself or the characters (be it the "dead" ones or the others)

Slime : killing some characters, which sets up a chain of event motivated by the thin possibility of bringing them back due to EXTREMELY SPECIFIC REASONS THAT CAN'T BE REPLICATED, making Rimuru realize that he can't get away with being this passive towards humans anymore and effectively decimating the entire army of a kingdom, then only bringing the dead back thanks to an earlier explained method.

Yeah, totally the same, sure.

He killed thousands and sacrificed two high demon to resurrect around a hundred of his followers I think it's quite fair and not an asspull since to achieve it he used way more than what he received numbers wise

Thank God for Light Novels this was something I imagined , but it's good to see it.!

Dex-chan lover
@bogdi

But those 100 are now extra special. They cannot die. They now have the skill called "Perfect Memory". It makes it so that they can sustain unbelievable damage, and still regenerate from it.

Other words, 100 Deadpools.

@Trance11

And a fragment of the BBEG's former lover till he screwed the whole show over.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@lvxferre Well, yes and no, ultimate skill in itself are something only acquirable when the 'voice of the world' or in simpler terms the worlds manager intereferes, these skills interfere with the laws of the world directly, thats why the 7 deadly sins ultimate sins skills, can be used to release the seal on a demon, ultimate skills in itself do not poses an ego, raphael
later manas:ciel
is special, in a way that the skill was lost when "Star King Dragon" Veldanava created the world violated his own rules that god loves all, and the voice of the world killed his lover, which had that skill, valdanava then sealed her soul into beforementioned skill meaning, it didnt get an ego, it regained its ego when rimuru forcefully evolved the skill trough great sage

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if thoose two demons will be returned eventually ?

Users who are viewing this thread