Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - Tempest Resurrection Festival

@degenerateafro oh you have no idea of how evil shion can get.
Just wait til you read what she does to the human king that started this mess.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Who is Yurazania? https://mangadex.org/data/59f21d446349c6519de2cfce3ab59dbc/x3.png

It it another demon lord? Somehow I am confused about all the demon lord names and which demon lord's underlings visit Tempest. Could someone summarize, please? BTW. Who are those 2 lovers of Myuran?

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 It's Beast Kingdom Yuurazania, it's the land of the beastfolk. Karion is the Demon Lord that's in charge of it. (You can see him on the last page here aswell.)
The two lovers of Myuran are Youm and Grucius. Youm was the human adventurer who came to Tempest with a large delegation of former prisoners to investigate it. Rimuru chose Youm to be a hero and tried to shove the credit for killing the Orc Disaster onto Youm for that purpose. Grucius is one of the beast folk and accompanied Ranga towards the border of the town last chapter. He was originally supposed to gather information on Tempest by Karion, so he joined the group that Myuran was part of to investigate. That's how they got to know each other.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 i think yurazania is the beast country, the place that Demon Lord Karion rules over, the 3 at the end are from there, ,Myuran is practically going out with the human dude, he's the fake hero that rimuru used to take the achievement of killing the orc lord, the beast dude (who is also from the beast country) also likes her but she choose the human dude

@Seikirin
Page 3 bottom left should be Shuna-chan, not Shion-chan. Dord should be talking since he always mentions he only has eyes for Shuna.

Also, it should be 'disgusting' on page 13, and maybe remove the period between 'that. was' for Rimuru's reply to Benimaru.

Page 24 top right should be 'incredible'.

For page 31, given the context on the previous page, 'heart' makes more sense than nucleus.

Here's my hand you painted on
A circle fades inside a heart
Are you expected here
You whisper in my ear
So I wash my hands
'Till the water burns
A circle sits outside a door
Are you expected here
I whisper in your ear
I'm whole
I'm open
I'm starved
I'm broken
I'm lost and found
I'm an evolutionary sleeper
If letting go
Means letting be
And the truth beyond the mind
Is what I need
If letting go
Means letting be
And the truth beyond the mind
Is what I see
I'm an evolutionary sleeper

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, the real translation is here <3, i do have a little nitpick tho, Page 31 instead of "nucleus" just in the context of the scene "heart" would indeed make more sense for people do understand that its a heartbreakmoment for him (the page before uses heartbrake instead too :D), even if he doesnt have a heart in the literal sense, but after all its not the literal heart that is meant in humans either :p

PS: Ranga best Wolf tho, the look in Page 30... <3 xD

Good thing I didn't check my follows in the time that that other translation was the only one. I assumed this was the better one and It seems I was right. Keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Some of the dialogue flow better on the other translation, some of them are better here. It's almost like a mix match for the best quality lol.

Dex-chan lover
This translation is so, so, sooo much better than the other. It pays waiting for it.

DhW5T-SV4AATp0V.jpg

he being named Diablo, is that a reference? or was Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu making a reference to this character?
yeah it can be just a coincidence, but still....

@joel7686 Diablo is devil in Spanish. It is a very common name so you can't call it a reference to any work.

Of course it has nothing to do with the anime above.

Contributor
Finally my eyes don’t bleed when I read the text, it’s a shame this came out second

Users who are viewing this thread