Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - Tempest Resurrection Festival

no hate, but i liked the 1st translation a bit better makes more sense but still great job TEMPEST-DONO

rimuru = " ah okey , thank's ... you can go home now ...goodbye "
diablo = *heart attack*

🤣😂😂🤣🤣

and ranga : "mmm .. this guy is about to cry ..."

🤣😂😂🤣🤣 .....

kufufufuu ....

Dex-chan lover
As expected, the Tempest version is superb. Thank you so much!

That said, "One Hell of a Butler" get!

Chef is prolly one of the most scary skills if you just read what it does outright: "Can prepare any ingredient to perfection and make it taste the way you want it too." Aka she can apply it to her attacks and cut people up or cut through anything magic or otherwise if she treats it like an ingredient. Also image the torcher she can do by cutting off people limbs and feeding it back to them after making it taste like chicken. 😱

Thank you, your translation is more in line with the previous chapters and so is the story more understandable.

Dex-chan lover
@doctorstrangelove me too.
I apreciate translating the background skill names <3
Also page 13 has a typo 'Disgusing' instead of 'Disgusting'.

Thanks for translation!

Aggregator gang
Hmm, if that Chef skill seems like a great way to disguise poison. A pretty dangerous ability.

I read the other one first, but this is much higher quality. I got the gist from the other guy, but this actually conveys nuance (and reads fluently as English). I'm going to have to keep this in mind for future releases to always wait for Tempest.

Group Leader
A lot of people here dissing on the "sniper", but honestly his work was also really good quality.
So yeah... I think the act of "sniping" is clouding your judgement.

Double-page supporter
Hold up, didn't his slime form change to silver color with 2 gold straps and his hair in the human form to silver with 2 gold straps? they didn't include the hair change here, FUCK!

This is an infinitely better version. Thank you very much :) Much clearer translations and much more precise typesetting.

Users who are viewing this thread