Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

Dex-chan lover
Yes... we are nearing the point where Veldora will be released.

Double-page supporter
Milim looks cool in that form and YAY VELDORA!!!

@hegame the announcement of the release of Veldora starts at the end of ch 73 of the WN. Didn't read the LN so not sure which chapter it'll be there

so Milim is a puppet? thats sad I hope Rimuru can get her fun side back

Fed-Kun's army
Won't Rimiru be way weaker without the dragon? Or did it just give the threatening aura?

Double-page supporter
What a shitty adaptation.
I am glad i started reading the LN while i waited.

Double-page supporter
@FloatyBee Rimiru never used Veldora's power for himself, at the most he only used the dragon's mana during naming ceremonies. The threatening aura was from Veldora, but as well as Veldora's naming, and long before that he has already gathered enough power/mana to have an aura of his own.

@FloatyBee nope. for one, Rimuru wasn't borrowing Veldora's power to do anything he did. he may have borrowed magicules when naming people but that's it. and he, himself, was co-named by Veldora so he already had a boost from that and that's Rimuru's own aura (people recognize Veldora's aura) and it's not reliant on Veldora being inside him. maaaaaybe if Veldora died (in the same way if Rimuru died, would all the monsters get weaker? don't know for sure), Rimuru would get weaker but that's it

Users who are viewing this thread