Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 71 - The Unleashed

Finally a chapter emerges! Thank you so much Team!

Veldy aniki is back! Hahaha another amusing fav character! Heck all the characters in this series are the best!

Dex-chan lover
@Amatsukaze_KaiNi
@Madreader

yeah we have have had his appearance from the spin off manga for quite a while......
Veldora is a pretty fun character in those as well.
it does contain a huge amount of spoilers however.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, we are almost halfway through the story! Finally, seeing Veldora is so good. It has been a long time since I've read through the novels that things are starting to feel fresh as I read the manga.

Group Leader
It's cool seeing Veldora's human form. The sad part is the next 2 chapters are supposed to be talk-no-jutsu :/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/?pg=30

what chapter is this in the WN or is this adapted from the LN

Aggregator gang
@Drailus Thanks, thanks, probably imflunenced by all the manga too

I'm also seeing alot more people get into reading the wn or ln and asking where to find it. Ill just say use novel updates, that's what I have used for 30+ manga or even Chinese, and Korean comics. Novel updates is like a hub where it directs you to the correct site or link to find what you need. I had a time where a site dropped what I was reading and was sad to find out it ended then found out about novel updates and it directed me to a new site that continued it then like 3 more dropped sites later I finished the complete book. Sorry if this is long

Users who are viewing this thread