Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 72 - Swirling Conspiracy

For everyone who don't know...this manga/anime are based on LN which is the canon version...while the WN is just a draft...there are so many differents between them from the characters to major plot and events...of course there is similiarity but the differents still huge that you can even call it different story or route

Dex-chan lover
Wow.

So many people are going to be surprised beyond belief when they find out that Veldora is still alive.

3 True Dragons that took part in world's creation is working for Demon Lords? I'm Confusion

Fed-Kun's army
pfffffffffffffffff
it so fucking funny that he think he can fucking control that daughter of god of that world
@Ultima4128
nope only 2 true dragon is working with demon lords, and only 1 of 2 work with true demon lord aka veldora work with rimuru, the third one work with "human"
btw i don't know that 3 other do have took part in world's creation ? i think only "Star King Dragon" Veldanava

Aggregator gang
@Izarlos:
if the LN doesn't have major differences from WN, then Milim is just playing, she is pretending to be controlled just to woop Clayman's ass later.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, holy vampires, okay, the church has ONE good thing going for them.

Dex-chan lover
Wait! Why are we already learning about the
vampire connection to the church?
We aren't supposed to learn about that for a long time from now...

Dex-chan lover
@Ultima4128
They aren't, they are just doing their shit, the fire dragon is working with a religion, ice one is working as a MAİD for guy cimson and veldora is now working for rimuru. And that world was created by one indivudual, that guy made the 3 true dragons to look after it

Can't wait for the next Walpurgis!!!~~~ If you like the series, you should read the novels!! Is sooo good~

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I imagine veldora having the voice of Diablo from that other isekai anime.
It's a little sad that i spoiled myself who the true big bad evil guy is, not gonna say it anyways, that would ruin the surprise

Dex-chan lover
@SparkShadow Assuming you forgot, Rimuru already knows that Clayman is probably controlling Milim, he just needed to deal with the human nation of that army that he just reaped, to which Raphael said to release Veldora as the analysis of his prison has finished. Now he just needs to deal with that king and minister and then he can prepare to go deal with Clayman, who hasn't realize he's already laying in his grave. I don't personally know what's gonna happen, since I'm really really far behind on the LN, but I'm excited to see it.

Damn it's over, another month we wait..
And as usual, how hypocritical the humans are, being evil and discriminating against monsters, trying to act all high and mighty, fking religions.
Edit: Damn I couldn't resist and clicked on the spoilers in the comments, I hate you guys and I hate myself.

Users who are viewing this thread