Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 72 - Swirling Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
@lead36 @KuroAnsatsu
There are vamps in the WN too,
a whole army of them actually. They are they ones who fight against the giants at the end.

@Owyn
Majins/devils are the highest tier of monsters, born directly from magicules and capable of naming other monsters.
Once a majin adquires a Demon Lord Seed and gathers enough human souls, it can become a True Demon Lord.

Group Leader
@Xystus no you're wrong. With his new ultimate skill "Uriel, Lord of Vow" Milim would be powerless before him.

Dex-chan lover
Milim is an ultimate skill now...

@TetsuyaLP
Not really, it is kinda spoiler but
Milim's ultimate skill makes so that her power can't be sealed and it is unlimited, she just can't control it well so rarely uses it.

What's with all this headcanon and WN "spoilers" posting in this manga chapter discussion thread?

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Taima @Fwaifuxsenpai
If we are talking about power (the amount of magicules) then Veldora is the strongest True Dragon alive, stronger than his sisters, but he got a trauma and cant fight them LOL
Problem is that he had no powerful skills (just a few Extra and one Unique) so he couldnt compare with the Hero and thats why he got rekt and sealed.
But now he has a Ultimate skill, so yeah, he is at the level of the strongests of the series: Guy, Milim, Hero, etc etc.

@Doomer
Demon Lords are at the top of monsters. There are two classes of Demon Lords, the self-proclaimed Demon Lords that has yet to gather human souls, like Clayman, and the Demon Lords that has gathered human souls and the Voice of the World has recognized them as True Demon Lords.
The strongests amongst the True Demon Lords are about the same in power as the True Dragons.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with millim always confused me, seemed like poor writing, I wonder if the manga will properly explain it. Actually, the whole story...

@Owyn
@Dagger

to be more elaborate, it's a demonic/evil(in nature) being (魔人)... or those born with magical properties inside them which make them magical entities, usually a being that have the same or more capability as that of human as to differ them with monster (as they usually move on instinct to survive/a beast).
人 = person/human
and for demon god... the kanji used there is different as it uses 神 which mean... god. (but.. personally, I rarely seen this term used.... as what I read, mostly used 邪神(jashin) instead to refer to an actual evil god )
and to not be confused with monster (since they technically is a magical being, in this setting at least), It usually uses different kanji, depending on their origin/nature... or just 'モンスター' altogether. (or the author choice of word/term/meaning.. i guess)

as for the term that majin refer to in this one... it's 魔人, demonic being, and (taken from wiki as i forgot.) it's those who came into being from magicules (magic particle/essence/energy), monsters who experienced sudden mutation, and sentient beings evolved from animals or magical beasts.

though from what I read further...
魔人 (majin) is a term for those humanoid (in appearance) magic-born/demonic being.
having only the intelligence part would be classified as a mazoku... 魔族(demonic race/ demonic being, appearance not being humanoid).
both is a subdivision of monster.

so.. the only real difference would be whether they have humanoid form or not... just that.
and so the final answer to your question (or tl;dr) would be, An intelligent magical entities that have humanoid form/appearance.

and for future reference, and spoiler I guess,
a demon lord, doesn't necessarily have to be a "demon"

Dex-chan lover
If the LN is anything like the WN, the Hero that sealed Veldora honestly isnt as powerful as the True Demon Lords (Guy, Milim, and Rimuru), and True Dragons with an Ultimate Skill.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so Clayman isn't actually a true demon lord yet? Damn, he didn't even stand a chance as it was but now he's super fucked xD. Were we already supposed to know that and I just forgot?

Also this comment section is more filled with spoilers than ever, this is getting out of hand. I'm fine since I'm not reading them, but it's kind of hard to enjoy reading comments when they're all about stuff I don't want to know yet :/

Aggregator gang
Embarrassed Rimuru is cute AF, also a lot of things happened in this chapter huh. Thanks for the translate :D

Users who are viewing this thread