Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 72 - Swirling Conspiracy

@TNT261 wow your wall of text is absolutely AMAZING!!
Also do you even read the manga before ch 72? How you don't even know about frey? 😂

Oooh, finally! I’ve been craving this for so long!

Hopefully we see Milim’s true intentions soon!

Dex-chan lover
Villain tries to control something stronger than himself.
Villain will be sorry.
Maybe some ash will remain?

Dex-chan lover
@Mrxyn of course I read before this chapter, but I’m reading more than one thing, watching shows/movies, and have to remember other stuff. Plus there’s months in between chapters and depending on how far back you go years. I’m not going to remember everything and personally the way I remember stuff is based on how much I cared or thought it was important at the time (I’ve forgotten a lot of names and it’s kinda awkward when they know mine). I vaguely remember Freya at the demon lord meeting a long time ago, but I pretty much forgot everyone there except for Milim. Either I didn’t care or it’s been too long, or both. I don’t usually like bingeing, but it’s the only way I avoid this (unless they were that forgettable I forget them in seconds). For certain series I’m reading/watching I’ll go back and rewatch if a character reappears that I forgot, but only if I feel particularly lost or care enough. For something like this with so many chapters, I’d have to go through them randomly which I don’t care enough for. I’m not that lost in the main plot so I don’t feel like taking the effort. Also thanks (if you weren’t being sarcastic; I can never tell on the internet). Honestly (as you can tell), I really don’t know how NOT to write a wall of text (I tried twitter once and just ended up infinitely replying to myself to continue). Kinda a problem actually....

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz
huh, actually sounds like a good development. Really betrayals like this don’t fit the series. Something like “the villain was being played the entire time and never stood a chance” works better. Still, that’s something I wish the author would have hinted at more here. Idk, how it was in WN, but I hate being completely clueless in situations like this. I don’t need it to be told. But something I can see and go “huh... oh she’s probably doing this-“. Instead of the author just pulling off the mask at the and showing us everything we’ve seen is a lie. Then again I’m the idiot that always needs to rewatch 10 times in slow mo to see those subtle hints, so I guess I could just be not seeing it here. Either way, This is why I like spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread