Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 72 - Swirling Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
Uh, okay so Clayman apparently found a way to control a being stronger than himself?
I guess that's sort of poetic in a way, since Rimuru was able to gain power thru Tempest, but instead of using his absorb power and stealing everything, he learned how to gain strength slowly (Yes he's OP but at least he wasn't immediately OP).
Clayman on the otherhand wants to wield his power immediately, showing that he does not respect the power he has and just wants to win right away.
I think that's a pretty good build up to a fight. One who gained power overtime, and one who gained it immediately but does not know how to wield it patiently.
I can only imagine how Clayman is going to regret his decisions in the future.

Dex-chan lover
geYCnC3m.png

Ok, I made it smaller

Dex-chan lover
Why is the skill called Beelzebuth in the manga ? I'm fairly certain it should be Beelzebub
(Also for reference sake Beelzebuth and Beelzebub are Two entirely different entities )

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
Milim is pretending to be under control.

If it's like the WN, when the demon lords gather Rimuru notice it right away

Wooho Veldora is here!
I forgot when, but I can't wait to see all the demon lords gathered!

Thanks for the chapter!

So all the mangas that i have read are my keys to acquire powers in others worlds? :O I know nen

Well, this was bit underwhelming in contrast to the unveiling in the LN. Oh well, previous chapters were quite well done, can't have it all I guess

Dex-chan lover
Oh, man! The big schemer was just good at putting out hot air and turns out to be a pathetic, greedy, small fry. (I suffered major setbacks, but everything will be alright, if I simple bet everything on that single card, because fuck a diverse, multi-directional strategy. When did it ever come handy? ...The last few chapters.) Really disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping the others would learn more about Veldora and Rimuru's past.

Users who are viewing this thread