Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 72 - Swirling Conspiracy

Is this foreshadowing the veldora's going to k word temporarily or that he's going to possibly be locked up again for some reason

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Clayman is making brilliant life choices left and right. He better hope it's Rimiru that kills him and not Milim or there will be nothing left to bury.

@TNT261
Yeah that's a problem for series that updated once or twice each month...not gonna blame you for that...many people have the same problem...but for this series i suggest you to reread it again or just read it from 2-5 past ch before the newest bcs past events, etc. Is very relevan in the future chapter...well it's up to you really

For wall of text...of course that's for sarcastic purpose but i really think it's amazing tho...well it is better to keep it simple or so it's not become a wall of text and give space each paragraph

as of right now, all the juicy stuffs happen after these, you all should considered to find WN or LN to read.....

Double-page supporter
I had always envision the"We're FRIENDS" scene of veldora bellowing it out and having it echoing throughout the forest.

@pmntamp I'd love to ! Where should I start reading the LN after this particular chapter ? could you please help me ?

@Nago, this is right at the end of LN Volume 5, so you should be able to pick up from Volume 6. Volume 7 is the latest one that has been released.

hahahahahaha I love how Diablo just wants to solve everything with violence and BENIMARU of all people has to be the one tell him to chill hahahaha Also finally Veldora its back!! Now we just need Ramiris to come back so that the 4 idiots masters of the labyrinth come together xD

How to befriends a storm dragon 101:
1) Find an imprisoned dragon
2) Engulf and solve the prison
3) ???
4) Profit

Users who are viewing this thread