Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

Whoever is working on the manga is getting really disrespectful towards the source material. The pacing is getting jumbled up and they keep needlessly portraying him in his human form as if it were his default.

Double-page supporter
yuki in WN has gotta be one of the worst big bad. Fail schemes after fail schemes.

lesson learned to never read comments for this manga... cuz you all spoiling and discussing about the novel instead

@hikufalafel
To be fair, they don't show the averted future in which he wins. Plus he technically kinda did win at the end (I am not super clear on how that worked tbh)

Could someone explain who Yuki is ? I mean many people talk about him but I don't remember seeing him in the previous chapters (I probably just don't remember).
Also what happened to Razen (I mean from what I remember from the LN he was just dead and in this chapter he's transformed in something like they did test on him)

i've re-read the entire LN (vol 1-16) for a few times already but its really nice seeing the visuals on how they "interrogate" the king and his entourages rofl

@Le_Flemard

I prefer reading physical if possible. Never touched the web release but I do know that there are quite a few differences. Author talks about it in the afterword in pretty much every volume.

I'm semi-annoyed that they are using the name Laplace and he's kind of a bumbling fool...

@Sunhay See chapter 46. He's some top-dog who know Hinata and the one Rimuru's human body came from. He's the grand-master of the guild.

Dex-chan lover
Why so many people seem to forget so easily all the events leading to this current arc? I understand forgetting minor details but entire characters? Yisus, we even got an anime to revive the key moments.

Also Shirou... you lied to us all this time

its like the failed homunculus from fullmetal alchemist, just a pile of living flesh that can only suffer, its an amazing type of torture, the person cant sleep, cant kill themselves and is awake all the time, just feeling pain and suffering.
cool

Double-page supporter
@zombiekiss if anything, this manga chapter is the one spoiling you, not the comment section. The LN readers are simply baffled because Yuuki's involvement with all those majins are supposed to be confirmed in later volumes.

@Sunhay @glueweeb Yuuki is the grandmaster (founder) of the adventurers guild. On their first meeting in Yuuki's office, Rimuru enjoyed discussing (spoiling) mangas' story (and endings) with him, and ended up giving Yuuki many copies of manga. Rings any bells?

Dex-chan lover
New characters and too much new information for 1 chapter. At first i thought that i missed some chapters from before.

Users who are viewing this thread