Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

Group Leader
So are those Farmus' top dogs are getting chimera'd or just wrecked to a literal meat mush?

Double-page supporter
@treswimming I'm not sure were you can read it aside from buying the translated volumes off of amazon. the WN has stopped getting translations at 409 as far as I know.

I hope that Tempest annex, puppet or partition Farmas Kingdom. To hell with that fckng kingdom and their fckng king.

i had a feeling that their was something up with that grandmaster guy. But it was so long ago, i forgot about it.

I'm curious on to what the end goal is for Clayman and his group

Dex-chan lover
Razen's ability probably go out of control. The survove ability is pretty powerful but if it forces the user to evolve to withstand something than they could become chimaric like that

Dex-chan lover
Just a few questions, was that creature Razen and if so, who did that and why didn't we get to see it?
Is there a missing page or something? Usually there's a date for the next chapter on the last page.
Is the Walpurgis going to introduce all of the remaining demon lords that having appeared yet or is it just going to show a couple new ones?
Do they not realize that Rimuru is now a True Demon Lord thanks to all those souls they were gonna use to make Clayman a True Demon Lord? I feel like that should probably have been addressed or at least mentioned.
Lastly, have they just not heard about Veldora yet or has his reappearance not been noticed outside of Tempest yet because this is happening at roughly the same time?
@Alex-dono-sama @treswimming The manga is based off the LN, and this is the point where the LN completely diverges from what I've heard, so the LN is what you'd wanna read. I don't think it was fan translated beyond the 1st volume so you'll probably have to buy it.

@Leo80221 the one who did that to razen,
if i correct is diablo
, people outside of Tempest are still confused by the existence of Veldora because the aura immediately disappearse (can be seen in the previous chapter)

Dex-chan lover
@EtanRed
HAVE NO FEAR, FOR THE GODS HAVE HEARD THY PRAYER.

more seriously, farmus gets puppeted into farmenas in like... a couple LN volumes.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if rimuru didn’t want to kill them all then he should have gotten out his deck and dueled their king smh

@Leo80221

Things will probably be explained better at a later chapter, but it seems some stuff that was mostly just referenced is being shown in more detail (unless I am getting my order of operations wrong).

Essentially, with Rimuru's upgrade, the rest of his genealogy also got a big boost in power. The boost was in the form of giving everyone a powerful skill.
Shion's skill was to make her the best damn chef in the world. How does this play out with what happened to Razen? Well...
Shion's mega boosted cooking skill doesn't just let her cook well; it makes whatever she make "taste good." She can virtually will reality into making it so whatever she cooks tastes good and not cause harm to a person's body. Because of this, she can also utilize this skill to deconstruct anything down to a molecular level. She cut apart Razen and built him back together in any form she wished. Of course, he felt it all, which is how she was able to torture him.

I might have gotten some of the finer points mixed up, as it's been a few months since I read this part in the Light Novel. If anyone can explain it better, please do so!

Dex-chan lover
@MrEd How is this considered filler? It's literally revealing a new villain behind the scenes and setting up the next arc about Walpurgis.

Ok can someone tell me is Yuuki still the
main villain?
I just heard his character in LN is totally different from WN. Is it true? This is going to be rather confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread