Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

@Ernesh Pretty sure The one who did that to Razen was
Shion. Her "Chef" skill makes it so she can alter the reality of anything she wants. This allows her to make someone's body be like that be considered the "normal" state of their body, allowing them to not die from having the bone rendered out of their body.

@FgoSegul
You forget, he also needed the souls to become a demon lord in order to revive those that had been killed.
That was the main, if not, the only reason he was forced to kill.

@MrEd you may call it filler but I much rather have the same story told from a different perspective than having the same story told with the same perspective with pictures

@tomtom78 What are you talking about ? We finally understand what clay mans ultimate goal was and know of some info behind the church. We have a question of why the girl is helping a vampire (whether she knows or not) while also knowing about the guild masters secondary motive/plans. It raises questions and gives us some context for certain things that have occurred like how Farmus learned so much about tempest and such. I actually though it was the best chapter out of the past 4-6 since most of those were just seeing the aftermath. Just my thoughts.

@MrEd Do you just not like knowing about / care about the motives behind the villains. I feel like if all we ever see is the main characters perspective the story would remain small in scope and feel secluded in a sense. I think its always nice seeing the motives and reasoning behind the actions of antagonists and villains. Otherwise it ends up being just x fighting MC because reasons ? as opposed to Clayman causing strife and bloodshed in order to acquire the souls necessary to revive/restore his masters power. With this chapter we finally understand why everything that has occurred up until now has been the way it is.

Dex-chan lover
Man the Sarion's sales of that product will go off the charts in this world.

@Moth The difference between Yuuki in WN and LN is the following:
The WN has Yuuki constantly wanting to pick a fight with Rimuru while the LN has him be smarter and deciding that its best to not openly antagonize him and it would be better to cooperate with him instead.

Double-page supporter
So is there a difference between a demon lord and an awakened demon lord?
is it really necesary to do another walpurgis night?, the last one only had 4 participants and you need 3 votes to do whatever, which clayman already has. (Himself, Milim and bird girl(forget her name))

there's no demon lord valentin in WN, so... is there some web that translate the LN?

Fed-Kun's army
this is interesting development that didn't happen in WN
i guess i need to read the LN

@can_zero Yep there is only a few true awakened demon lords while anyone with enough power can call themselves a demon lord. That meeting was just them talking not a Walpurgis, that has every demon lord in attendance so they aren’t called often.

Ever since reading this arc I couldn’t wait for the anime and/or manga to catch up. So many great scenes that while amazing in the novel seeing them acted out just adds so much more to the impact.

@Pallington
images

Users who are viewing this thread