Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, I dislike reading comments section that are half about the LN/WN version of things....honestly a big downside of reading manga adaptations

@yuzuyuzu
"Yuuki's character is one of the characters who had been changed the most between the Web Novel and the Light Novel. His entire character has been reworked and his motivations are completely different, to the point that his actual "role in the story" might end up a completely different one in the Light Novel compared to the Web Novel."

The manga seems to be following the Light Novel (I think?), in which case a character by the name of "Mariabell Rosso" is the true enemy. She's a reincarnator with the unique skill of "Greed".

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixStriker5251
The manga seems to be following the Light Novel (I think?), in which case a character by the name of "Mariabell Rosso" is the true enemy. She's a reincarnator with the unique skill of "Greed".

That's kinda true.

She dies like a punk to Yuki and he takes over Greed.

Dex-chan lover
Walpurgis? Someone call Homura.

Anyways, reveals and subversion all over. Interesting chapter.

I dont quite understand. So Clayman is a demon lord that hasnt evolved into a demon lord?

Dex-chan lover
Aaahh, Shion's rage was so satisfying. : ))) I love her sense of loyalty. That's one thing I never get tired of when it comes to the monster nation. They really love Rimuru.

@ThrystaVindr Me I just block them. I figure sooner or later I'll be rid of the LN readers entirely.

Aggregator gang
Oof. Really hard reading Ruberios and Ruminas when the canon translation (or at least the official light novel translation) is Lubelios and Luminus. Makes every instance just look like engrish to me Dx

Aggregator gang
@redjacks Clayman and several others like Freya are not "true" demon lords but individuals powerful enough to acknowledged as one. Milim and Rimuru for example have undergone awakening as true demon lords.

Aggregator gang
i have no idea who any of these guys are. these expositions are meaningless to me.

what happened to the mage? why does it look like an abomination now? i might have missed something in prev chapters

I must have missed or forgotten something. Cuz I didn't know that other guy was on the bad side...

Thank you for the update!

It's been a while since i read this part in the LN... but did they say that Yuuki was on that side? I recall a "secretary" that was more than what she seems.. Man... i forgot...

Dex-chan lover
The whole bit with Yuuki was news to me, but looks like they're being faithful with the torture.

@corroded in the light novel it was explained that they were tortured to the brink of death before being healed over and over again until they were essentially literal lumps of barely living flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread