Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

the names changes from LN to manga is quite confusing to me. So ruminas is luminus right? And ruberios is Lubelius?

Dex-chan lover
I am really happy with this chapter with the farmas king's punishment, both with the actual punishment happening because he deserved it and Shion's being the one doing it. I loved Shion being enraged for just Rimuru's sake, not her own, because that feels so in character for her. For the actual punishment, I am probably fucked up but I wanted him to be mentally broken and physically mutilated but that's probably because I read and thoroughly enjoyed Overlord. I was annoyed that after the punishment he was still waving his dick around about being king. Chapter 69 was a disappointment for me because I expected this and the fate of the farmas kingdom in that chapter instead of a big party, it felt like they left business unfinished and moved on. 69 wasn't a bad chapter but this is the catharsis I wanted. I know it's fucked up, sue me.

Some people still trying to compare this to WN. It's like watching people playing in beta testing with limited setting, and when the official game released, they said, "This wasn't in the beta!"

And some people always compare every chapter with events in LN. Please, this is manga adaptation. Do you always compare every episodes of anime to LN events too? Then at least you should know that not everything is always the same with the source materials.

for you guys have read WN version, i BIG suggest you guys read the LN ALL OVER AGAIN, it do have many thing different, you guy can download the leak e-book or just buy it from bookwalker or somewhere from english e-book store
@somaanggoro it's because they have trouble with the L and R, both japan and korea have that issue, for example "Rena" will be "Lena"

Aggregator gang
All you guys discussing the WN and LN versions get pretty annoying at the end of every chapter. I think we might be making harder for the manga only readers to engage in the conversation.

For those who asked about the WN translations. I think I have a Google Drive link for everything. It has been a long time since then.

Double-page supporter
if he can consume people and their skills can't he just get information out of them the same way? torture is objectively ineffective in getting truthful information

Users who are viewing this thread