Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

Group Leader
@Rugid I have absolutely no intention of doing any kind of compression and butchering the already shitty image quality so no thank you, you'll have to deal with this crappy site's crappy servers.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Ehh, that guy is a demon lord too? This seems like a really weird time to reveal that, it had like zero impact.

Furthermore, everyone is a demon lord now! It's not unexpected given the development and shounen-ness of this work so far, but it seems strange when there's this many of them (and there's no indication that won't just keep introduce a more, bigger and badder each time). To me, the current amount of them already kinda devalues what a demon lord is, and the impact they have on the world.

Also Is this just going to end up a battle between demon lord alliances? That would probably take away from the whole kingdom building aspect a lot since all the subjects, technologies and development that has been done so far is essentially meaningless in the face of a demon lord. (At least going by what's been said/shown so far regarding the power that they have)

Idk I'll def keep reading but it seems there might be a lot of issues in the future

Dex-chan lover
Well, this part about the Western Church sure is different from the WN.
In the WN, since the demon lord is Ruminas and not Valentin, every other demon lord knows that the one behind the church is actually a demon lord (because the religion and the demon lord have the same name LOL). Since all demon lords knew, included Clayman and the former demon lord Karaream, there was no way the clowns and Yuuki didnt know.

@Taerene No merci? this is a joke compared to the WN.
There they cut the king limbs, cooked them and fed him with them. Then they used high potions to regen them just to cut them again till he went totally nuts.

@Sunhay Yuuki is together with Hinata an otherwolder that Shizue (the woman Rimuru ate and took its appearance) took care off when they were summoned. He is now the Grandmaster of the Adventurers Guild and is also taking care of the summoned kids (the ones Rimuru became a teacher for some time and saved them by forming pacts with spirits).
In this chapter now we know that he is actually the one behind Clayman and who plotted the attack against Tempest.

@Tearsax the manga is based of the LN which is vastly different from the WN past the demon lord transformation arc. A lot of new characters, switched around/changed events, and whole new plot lines. The main story "bullet points" from the WN will still all be covered, but the story has been beefed up for the better in between them.

I wonder if its an error that when they show Shion and Myulan at page 33 and 37 that the bars are going through them instead of being behind em

Double-page supporter
@KageLycan Diablo did nothing, i think that he was tortured by Shion, it isn't already explained but basically (really minor spoiler)
her skill "cook" have a lot more application than what the name suggest

I wonder if its an error that when they show Shion and Myulan at page 33 and 37 that the bars are going through them instead of being behind em

It looks like it was intentional to allow us to see shion's face properly.

@Seikirin
You confusing png with jpg. Png doesn't work like that.
You can't "butcher" b&w image in png by turning to grayscale and optimizing it. It's called "lossless" for a reason. It will be literally the same, only 2-4 times smaller, and it takes just some seconds to do.
And I guess mentioning about cleaning scans from jpg artifacts, dirt and such is useless; even simple ctrl+L is too high level nowadays it seems...

So that mayor dude (forgot what his role was) is evil?? Like he's on the side of Hinata and etc.

Dex-chan lover
i only know the wn
so funny how slightly confusing this all is
did they realy switched the gender of ruminas?

@glueweeb that is info from the last 6 chapters, its not something from chapter 10 or something minor either, do you remember shion dying or rimuru killing the army right? do you remember at least that? Like, stuff from 2~4 chapter ago, if you don't remember that i don't think any explanation will make any difference if you don't care enough about the manga, you will forget anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread