Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

@piapple i dont think he did anything evil or was ploting anything evil, the demon lords rule this world, the main character just became a demon lord, and we saw cool/nice demon lords before, him helping a demon lord dont make him evil, ans yuuki is the gram master

Dex-chan lover
"Have you already forgotten my voice"
How is he supposed to remember your voice if you dont say anything you fucking idiot

This was aight. The reveal of who Yuuki was...was certainly a thing. Wonder why the author chose to do that so nonchalantly.

@glueweeb well, if you are referenced the web novel, then it will have differences. The manga follows the LN and usually LN version differ greatly to WN version.

THE PLOT TWIST DUDE
I WAS NOT EXPECTING YUUKI TO BE RELEVANT TO THE PLOT BUT DAMN WAS I PROVEN WRONG

thank you. until now its just follows the story of the web-novel with some extras sprinkled in.

@glueweeb who killed Shion? if you remember...
A japanese person!
The Kingdom of Farmus that attacked Tempest summons people from other world and make them slaves, if their abilities are good, they are trained and added to the military, if their ability is bad or if they are unable to be controlled, they are killed and their UNIQUE skill is transferred to other person, they summoned at least 100 people trout the years i think, based on the confidence and number of skills some people displayed, they showed to us 4 isekaied people and 2 characters with at least 3 powers from isekaied people, 10 in total(that we have seem so far, but its certain that they summoned a lot of people).

On this world, its common to summon people from other world, Ishizu(the original teacher), the girl that was the host of the spirit Ifrit and fought Rimuru was a isekaied person, from the ww2 era, 1944 i think, so, its been very common for people to be summoned for a very long period of time

@slypy
the guild grand master, the dude that allowed Rimuru to finish Ishizu job as a teacher, he was one of Ishizu students on the past, a Isekaied person like rimuru, he even received some manga from rimuru when they first met.
He was a key character and very important.
One of the last characters to appear on the anime(season 1).

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja
They didn't. IIRC, this is someone pretending to be the ruler of the country because Ruminas is trying to keep things on the down low

Users who are viewing this thread