Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 74 - Man-and-Monster Summit 1

Damn Veldora is so cute! I wanna munch him just slumping there reading manga while their talking about national issues. HJAHAHAHAHAHA fucking goals.

Dex-chan lover
Veldora just chilling.

I really like the usage of politics in this manga, it isnt the best but is convincing enough, my only problem is that by what people say ( i didn't read the web or light novel ) the power levels will get so ridiculously high and death almost without meaning that things sound a little boring to me.

I understand that it isnt so simple, but you can guess where i am going here.

I have a problem primarily with
the fact that apparently Rimuru will get so immortal and powerful that reality is nothing to him
at least is what i remember reading in many spoilers.

Thanks translators!!! Now I see why this chapter took so long. Thanks for the hard work!

Lmao Veldora pls. He just be chilling there I love it. No fucks given but still there to support his bro(manga source)

While usually the whole "uwu imma create a peaceful place" would irk me I'm okay with it here because Rimuru has the power to back it and he really is just doing what he wants

Ah I'm so tempted to just hunt down thw wn and ln to read more tbh.

@nevity I mean, we haven't seen any reason to believe he's not going to survive have we?
He's just relaxing and reading manga. He's an OP dragon dude, he'll be a-okay.

Also, clayman = big dumb dumb

Dex-chan lover
@Zer023
I will only answer the one for Yuki. And only what I remember from the web novel, just a head up. the web novel has some changes from the light novel and both manga and anime addapt closer to the light novel. so the ansewer that I give you may change

Yuuki is the main villain of the show, period. he is inhumanly powerful. So much that they cound't kill him, instead they had to trap him inside rimuru, but the story may change so grap this like a grain of salt

Double-page supporter
If I'm not wrong, Guy's personality shouldn't be that much different from Veldora's

61 pages
so_good.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yo don't treat millim as fool you idiot she's merely an air-head :p

@Zer023 @wymar @MaleNagisa
Your info is outdated. As far as the manga is concerned, you should, in your mind, imagine throwing all your WN info about Yuuki into a trash can, because the manga is an adaptation of the LN, where Yuuki's goals and motivations are completely different from the WN, to the point that you should treat anime/manga/LN Yuuki as an entirely separate character from WN Yuuki. And his role in the story of the LN seems to be going into be completely different direction compared to the WN, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread