Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 75 - Man-and-Monster Summit 2

Dex-chan lover
will Rimuru ever see how strong Diablo actually is? Or does he even know the levels of summonned demons at all?

I bet Diablo's existence in his team will shock Fuze more than anything else.

You are seeing the world through a character and even hear their thoughts. I hate it when the author denies the reader information that this character knows at points.

@dael8 - yes

There would be lots if instance where Diablo will show his powern and sometimes be even back up whenever one of the troops is in the tight spot

Geez what a psycho. I read the spoilers before, and if I'm not mistaken....
Milim only played along and pretended to be controlled.
I can't wait to see Clayman got his ass kicked.

Double-page supporter
Poor Veldora,i know how you feel when someone spoils you and oh boi am i hyped for the nest arc

Dex-chan lover
@GreyZone lol jesus christ all that info dump that I already knew from reading the web novel an ln is wholly unnecessary. They are self proclaimed demon lords because they're only seeds, even Guy Crimson refers to anyone that's not a true demon lord as a fake.

Dex-chan lover
QUICK SOMEONE PUT SPOILERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION SO ALL THE NON LN READERS CAN SUFFER LIKE VELDORA.

Double-page supporter
Clayman didn't read the sacred texts
Because if he did, he would've known all along that Rimuru is the main protagonist character of this world
And Veldora should know all too well you can't beat a main protagonist

@StLL | DON'T YOU DARE!

Dex-chan lover
I'd just like a clear list of strongest to weakest characters that we know. Is Diablo stronger than Rimuru or is Veldora weaker than Rimuru, that kind of thing.
Like this,
Guy Crimson
2. True Dragon 1
3. Name 3
but with the characters we have already met like Clayman, Frey, Milim, Ramiris, and so on.
After I realized the raws had released, it felt like it took forever for this to get translated. Good job as usual Tempest (@Seikirin and co)

Double-page supporter
Shion so cute throughout the whole chapter especially that Ramen part

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
Place 2 would absolutely be Milim and place 3 and onwards is hard to nearly impossible to decide

Users who are viewing this thread