Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 75 - Man-and-Monster Summit 2

@Kyrieo It's a demon summoned by Rimuru to inhabit the golem puppet. Rimura gave it to Ramiris as a servant in exchange for allowing the group of isekai children summon spirits at her place.

@StLL
Wait what two arcs ? It can't be the assembly and the fall of Falmas, they can have the same timeline. So what are the two arcs ? The juice parts is the assembly ?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Damn can't wait for the next update, the war is starting yes fucking finally

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP

Your guys' translations are great thank you so much for your hard work ^^

blah blah blah yadda yadda blah blah clayman, war, next episode yadda yadda blah blah blah

Double-page supporter
@kuroro86
They hinted it in this chapter.
No not Falmas, that's just the beginning, Falmas revolution happens after. The assembly of the war parties of both Clayman and Rimuru's subordinates. Plus
raiding clayman's domain the same time as the meeting.
Yes the meeting is the best part I reckon.

Aggregator gang
Rimuru: Ho ho, are you officially declaring war on me?
Clayman: I can't kill the fu** out of you without declaring war.
Rimuru: Dewa, declare war as much as you like.

Group Leader
The fall of Falmas won't be that big of an event, but how Diablo deals with the Western Saints Church is sure to be one heck of an arc. The main thing to go down is the fight between Rimuru and Clayman,
Hate to spill it, but Rimuru will deal with Clayman very easily, but that will ultimately lead to the revelation of who is exactly behind all this hubbub
*cough *cough Yuuki *cough

Double-page supporter
I bet the guy who sold him out was the dude who he gave the manga to. I never did trust that guy.

Fed-Kun's army
@b-kun
Not really a surprise an unawakened Demon Lord Vs. an Awakened one is kind clear who has the upper hand

Users who are viewing this thread