Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

Is this later in this manga or why dont i see the two bug underlings from Rimuru which he fed this flesh to them? We see that he tamed Milim with the honey from one of them. (Apito?)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
eh, i dont think Velzard design changed that much as how she look in the light novel tho
DjC9Ud0.png

@GeNtLeM4N
Which chapter is this from the WN?
None. The WN is a self-contained standalone continuity. The manga and anime follow the LN continuity instead. In this manga chapter, it's covering parts of LN vol. 6, chapter 2, as well as the intermission (which happens a little earlier in the manga than in the LN).

@ApolloMR Considering this series is monthly my guess from the knowledge of the WN the Walpurgus will start in January if we are lucky. In my opinion they will arrive at the place it is being held at the end of next chapter. Reasons being
We still have a couple of demon lords we have to meet and then there semi traveling to get there. Also the reason I say if we are lucky for January for the start of the meeting is because there is one fight that happens right before the meeting

Wait thats velzard? I thought she looks like a cool beauty type onee-san (mainly because she is a blizzard dragon and how she reprimand veldora).
Well, I didnt look up at the illustration when I read the novel before

Damn Cromwell wasn't evil after all hes just numb from fighting off all the he-thots.

Good lord are things finally starting to move? The last few chapters have been boring as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread