Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

Fed-Kun's army
I just imagine Rimuru strolling up to the meeting with Veldora looking all badass

Group Leader
@chojinra
In fact, Velzard's current form is not her true form. she didn't use her "ara-ara oneesan" form so that her aura would leak out and make the guy's territory freeze. at least that's what I remember after reading the LN

Finnally i know how to use spoiler button ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I find it surprising how many people read this manga each month. Considering that the other mangas I read every month, only get like 10 comments.

@Mayeli123cruz
Maybe because the anime was actually good and people liked, and it gained popularity. Other mangas get like 10 comments probably because people don't search up other mangas, they look most likely look up for adaptations.

Fed-Kun's army
fk this chapter ffs ia^hfuàazgb)fçazbg=àzag i want next so bad wtf WHY

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell me what is walpurgis means? is walpurgis is a powerful demon lord that all the other demon lord gather up to fight him up? and whether clayman and others are on walpurgis side? i still don't get it tho

@nonexistent696969 Walpurgis is a banquet. They described what it is in this chapter. In the real world Walpurgisnacht is a spring celebration in Germanic and Nordic countries (this is a simplified explanation).

Dex-chan lover
Before you think that Frost Dragon is a caring sister, you guessed wrong. Veldora doesn't like his sisters because they...

Hamper all his activities like some authoritarian society.

Users who are viewing this thread