Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Double-page supporter
While it was years since I read the WN, it's a shame they didn't retain the "Aren't we all Demon Lords? Don't we settle our differences with fists?"

Dex-chan lover
This is taking WAYYY too long. Do they really have to dedicate each chapter for a fight of each of the subordinates?

Such a nice visual: in the beginning she was being guarded on both sides by them but by the last page she walks out ahead and is leading their group forward.
This chapter was jam-packed with good moments!

Double-page supporter
Umm, okay... Shuna's a goddess, or at least close enough to being one.

Fed-Kun's army
Cool chapter but i don't like her unique magic, it got deus ex machina vibes unless there are restrictions not shown in the manga, like she can only combine TWO spells etc

So Aldaman, his first knight and the dragon doesn't join rimuru in ln?

welp, aldaman was pretty op with his light and darkness conversion in wn

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@MistLynx Translation is 100% for profit. Using an example of Kirei Cake, they recieve, on average, two donations per chapter.They also have a Patreon with earnings hidden and their own website. Now think of the monopoly on series groups like Kirei and LHT have.

Not that I particularly care, redrawing and shit is a lot of work. Bit pretending that these groups don't profit just because they try to hide it is silly.

Jesus christ Clayman is getting his ass clapped both unknowingly and, pretty fucking soon, personally.

I say "pretty fucking soon" but to be perfectly honest I really mean after another month or two.

so aldaman joins rimuru somehow...haha I thought he died with shuna's power in this chap,
cant wait for the dungeon creation chap

thanks for the translation, though personally Id prefer you kept the honourifics rather than using unsuitable translations like Lord/Lady that don't carry the same meaning.

I kinda just want to see some Clayman ass being clapped so can the Author stop stalling?

@trenslime bro are you stupid. Maybe the biggest teams make money but 99% of scan teams don't make shit. You do realize ppl be volunteering for no compensation to bring us releases right? Sit down

I've waited a few weeks for this 3mins read but thanks for the chapter, though I'm itching to see Clayman die right now.

Users who are viewing this thread