Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Damn, disaster class, Benimaru is now at Rimuru's level pre-demon lord, insane!

p3 : "duck" 🤨

images

😵 ????? wasn't it better: crouch, shelter, or something like that?

P16 rimuru: oh is that what happend ? poor mjiurran , even i'm sheddin a tear😪 ... like hell
😆😆

shuna = even monsters can use holy attribute, didn't you know?
adalman = 😱WTF ???
---> ME = 🤣😂🤣 ... poor 💀

😍Shunaaa ...... ( Shuna is scary when angry 😨 )

Dex-chan lover
Well, they did some changes from the WN and most of them are good, but others are kind of contradictory with the lore of the series.
For example, "holy magic" is magic related to light spirits, it has nothing to do with "gods".

I think everyone saw Milim clenching her fist under the table.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she was expressing her excitement 😋 - Yeah that's my bestie 😍
That's what Milim is thinking 😁

@leandro1amaral The LN goes into more detail about what went into creating that spell and why Raphael was able too. You have to remember that Raphael processes data at a frightening rate and is thus able to quickly combine previous knowledge into new things. I don't remember the specifics but that was what happened here, Raphael took an application of some other skill/spell and incorporated it into the teleportation spell to circumvene the "defect" it had before giving birth to the Legion spell

It’s neat that Shuna became Jesus and all, but I want to see some fighting between Rimiru and whoever the other dude was.

Clayman: Let us silence this impudent slime!
Rimuru: Buckle up, Clayman.
Milim: dis gun be gud

Contributor
And then the master and the disciple get added to the labyrinth ranks.

Does anyone know where I can read the LN or WN for continuing from this point forward?

p3 : "duck" 🤨

😵 ????? wasn't it better: crouch, shelter, or something like that?

P16 rimuru: oh is that what happend ? poor mjiurran , even i'm sheddin a tear😪 ... like hell
😆😆

shuna = even monsters can use holy attribute, didn't you know?
adalman = 😱WTF ???
---> ME = 🤣😂🤣 ... poor 💀

😍Shunaaa ...... ( Shuna is scary when angry 😨 )

Wow it's incredible how I hate these type of comment with a f ton of uncessary emojis...

@nos_lwb If you just go to the series title of the manga and scroll down to where it says “Information” and click on the one that’s called “Novelupdates” you’ll be redirected to a site where you can read the web novel.
Almost all series on Mangadex usually add all that sort of information on the series title page like prequels, sequels, official translation etc.
Hope that helps, as you should be able to use this information for any future series where you want to find the web novel as well 👍

(Just in case you couldn’t find the link I was talking about: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/
I do advice you to find it yourself though so you can do it with any future series as well.)

Users who are viewing this thread