Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 23 Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter

Dex-chan lover
so, how is race offspring works? it oni + tengu, but the result is tengu?
although i think they look like a fox rather than tengu

Oh, interesting that Benimaru's movie brother was added.
We also got a glimpse of Araki, and how much yung blood Hakurou resembled him back in the day.
(Reader's note: The empty box (p.22?) isn't an empty text box, but an empty panel overlapping with another empty panel in the gutter to show the passage of time, as if fading in from white. Time in comics passes both in and between panels, after all.)

so, how is race offspring works? it oni + tengu, but the result is tengu?
although i think they look like a fox rather than tengu
As far as I can remember, the LN states that monsters can have children between them if they both want it and spend the magicules to form their offspring. Like with Naming, I vaguely recall it can be costly, and as seen in the chapter the parent has to deal with being depleted of magicules, the main component of monster bodies. The LN explains the Tengu as well, but I don't remember the details. Something about the long noses actually being snouts or something? If anything, the fox and Tengu connection should be based in real life myths with Tenko (the ninetailed foxes that have reached enlightenment and ascended to heaven) and Tengu possibly sharing roots far enough back.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Benimaru got himself a loli tengu wife...

He got himself a Momiji
104601_%E7%8A%AC%E8%B5%B0%E6%A4%9B_%E7%AB%8B%E3%81%A1%E7%B5%B5.png

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone DM me where to read the LN? Cause I've read the WN and it seems way different from the manga
I’d suggest your local bookstore. The manga chapter we just read is in volume 8 and there are currently 15 volumes that have been released in english

Dex-chan lover
Wait the chapter can’t be over yet. I need to see the teasing of the lifetime. Also imagine if this turned into a “you are the father” reality tv situation.

The marriage deal sounds nice on paper, but isn’t super necessary so the stakes there aren’t huge. I’d be more interested if they had so chemistry (or get some in later encounters). They already negotiated there way to getting everything they wanted. The tunnel and a new addition to the ranks would just be a bonus (and one that’s not super needed).

Users who are viewing this thread