Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 23 Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter

Dex-chan lover
I’d suggest your local bookstore. The manga chapter we just read is in volume 8 and there are currently 15 volumes that have been released in english
Same question but Do you know if its on ebook readers (like iBooks, google, kindle) or somewhere online i can buy digitally? My local bookstore isn’t exactly local…

Same question but Do you know if its on ebook readers (like iBooks, google, kindle) or somewhere online i can buy digitally? My local bookstore isn’t exactly local…
I was going to tell you there's no way google play.books wouldn't have it, but it turns out they only have the manga and the spin-offs. I used to use Kobo to buy light novel ebooks for a short while last year and, I just checked, the series is on there. They have a browser reader (and probably something for phones/tablets), but you should probably look around before settling. I think most of the Eng publishers put DRM protection on their files which can make it hard to read files on unrelated ebook readers, but you can just google the file type for a workaround solution (something something about Adobe Digital Editions).

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru's jealous of Benimaru. :ROFLMAO: Beni gets to have 2 wives now? His master Hakurou would also be jelly.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if they would make Scarlet Bond canon, but seeing what looks like young Hiiro in that flashback must confirm it!
I do not care about the love interests of secondary characters. This is undoubtedly one of the most annoying things in this manga.
Rimuru is never gonna have his own, so I'm glad his subordinates get to have romance instead!

Last edited:
For those wondering why Kaede (the Tengu woman) never went back to Hakurou:
She's a semi-spiritual lifeform and didn't use to have a lifespan. On the other hand, Ogres (including those who are human-ogre mixed blood like him) have a lifespan the same as that of humans.

The manga adaptation here skipped it, but in the novel we get to know that Kaede actually thought that Hakurou had long died of old age.

And yet, Hakurou has been around for close to 350 years now.
No one, including in-story characters, knows the reason why he was able to live so long for sure.

The best theory is that he got a sort of longevity trait from his human otherworlder grandfather(Araki Byakuya), and that this trait simply didn't appear/activate within his grandfather nor in Araki's half-human half-ogre daughter (Hakurou's mother).

So in the end, Kaede had no way of knowing that Hakurou was even alive. She thought he had died centuries ago.
Heck, when she noticed her pregnancy, it was already at a time when she thought that Hakurou had already died of old age.

For those wondering why Kaede (the Tengu woman) never went back to Hakurou:
She's a semi-spiritual lifeform and didn't use to have a lifespan. On the other hand, Ogres (including those who are human-ogre mixed blood like him) have a lifespan the same as that of humans.

The manga adaptation here skipped it, but in the novel we get to know that Kaede actually thought that Hakurou had long died of old age.

And yet, Hakurou has been around for close to 350 years now.
No one, including in-story characters, knows the reason why he was able to live so long for sure.

The best theory is that he got a sort of longevity trait from his human otherworlder grandfather(Araki Byakuya), and that this trait simply didn't appear/activate within his grandfather nor in Araki's half-human half-ogre daughter (Hakurou's mother).

So in the end, Kaede had no way of knowing that Hakurou was even alive. She thought he had died centuries ago.
Heck, when she noticed her pregnancy, it was already at a time when she thought that Hakurou had already died of old age.
Thanks for the explanation, nice trivia.

Double-page supporter
Couldn't Rimuru easily extend the Lifespan of the Fox mother by infusing her with magicules and or naming her?????????????

Dex-chan lover
so, how is race offspring works? it oni + tengu, but the result is tengu?
although i think they look like a fox rather than tengu
err if i not wrong Tengu supposed to be 天狗, lit. 'Heavenly Dog' or something in Japanese writing, as for tengu in this work, their origin came from "Angel" that use wolf/fox look alike creature as vessel body since "angel" like Demon, spiritual creature that need vessel or physical body to incarnate to move freely in physical world hence wolf ear+wing
dunno how we end up with long nosed+crow wing tengu or the origin of it

Dex-chan lover
err if i not wrong Tengu supposed to be 天狗, lit. 'Heavenly Dog' or something in Japanese writing, as for tengu in this work, their origin came from "Angel" that use wolf/fox look alike creature as vessel body since "angel" like Demon, spiritual creature that need vessel or physical body to incarnate to move freely in physical world hence wolf ear+wing
dunno how we end up with long nosed+crow wing tengu or the origin of it
probably because many author use their "creativity". it's confusing

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately I don’t know the answer to that as I don’t do ebooks. I like collecting physical books and only read digitally what hasn’t been officially licensed in English.

Maybe Amazon has them. Pretty sure you can buy ebooks from them. Or you can always check out the website for the publisher Yen Press as they’re the ones translating it into English. It might say where you can buy a digital version on their site

Dex-chan lover
it REALLY bothers me that the tengus have FOUR EARS.....
Oh shit here we go again...

FB-IMG-1680558752702.jpg

Source:

Users who are viewing this thread