Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 24 Ch. 106 - Formal Audiences

Dex-chan lover
Seeing a lot of manga being picked up by this new group has me seething... I get the idea of publishing and copyright, but to only be accessible in the US will probably be its biggest downfall.

Thank you Tempest crew for all the work you've done over the years. I hope you enjoy a break from translation.

Dex-chan lover
not another friggin scanlation stopping due to that k-manga trash..., i won't use my cellphone to read manga, i won't abide by some geo-gated trash either

i hope someone else picks this up FAST, i don't want to end up reading it in those crappy aggregator sites we all know about with super low quality TL

Group Leader
Yeah, just LOVE the usual aggregators who have shitty UX and UI design that I'll have to turn to. :p There's a reason I stick with Mangadex whenever I can; they actually care about the reader experience, visually and functionally. Sure gonna be plenty of US peeps who won't care where it comes from and just grab it from wherever it shows up, but personally I prefer to read it on a decent site that cares about the source. Also generally prefer fan translations to boot because usualy there's ideology involved in official works (Not saying it doesn't happen in fan works, but it usually gets shouted down pretty quickly, by comparison), though if Kodansha's breathing down their necks, it might be decent. shrug who knows? I won't, since not in the US.
if it's about ux you can throw a mangasee123 chapter link into cubari to get a good reader, mangasee is one of the better aggregator sites (picks up official tl when it drops)

Or use tachiyomi if you're on android

Group Leader
I give 0 fucks about k manga, you guys should keep translating it anyways since I know to trust you guys over some faceless corpo
Sadly we would undoubtedly be always late on their releases, and while they have tolerated the scans over the years since they didn't propose their own alternative, they now decided to take care of it so they might not be as lenient as before

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work throughout the years, Slime is one of the few mangas that I first picked up and read to this day which has got me interested in reading manga. Now I have over 300 manga I have read and is currently following. I am always happy and willing to wait for your high quality releases whenever they come out, which can't be said is the same for some few titles I've read. Here's to all of you and everyone reading that we'll get to see more of your work in the future. Best wishes and gratitude.

Dex-chan lover
'Everyone is moving to Rimuru's place' the chapter.

And thanks also for all the work done so far Tempest.
Cut one head off another takes its place, hopefully the who step up as new tl group(even if temporary) can keep up quality.

Dex-chan lover
please keep going for those who cannot access kodansha's simulpub
Give it time, it would be insane for Kmanga to NOT expand outside of the US once they get things stable and all figured out. At a bare minimum it would be really short-sighted of them to not expand out into all of the English reading countries out there... needing to translate all of their catalogue into like Spanish or something is one gigantic undertaking and they would need to take their time doing it, but English? When things are already being translated into English for the US release? Yeah, it'll have to come to other countries.

Will just take some time, be patient!

To the group Tempest, Thank You. You have done the translation justice in Your works and I for one would love to see more from all of You. (and heres to hoping the simulpub doesn't all out ruin it)

for the manga, anyone else laughing over how Rimiru got the predator ability because he said he wanted to "eat all the women" when he was dying originally and yet ...... he's still a virgin after all this time lol

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters, continued service, and the breathtaking quality the team maintained. take care

Group Leader
'Everyone is moving to Rimuru's place' the chapter.

And thanks also for all the work done so far Tempest.
Cut one head off another takes its place, hopefully the who step up as new tl group(even if temporary) can keep up quality.
K-manga will be directly taking up the tl after this chapter, i think

Dex-chan lover
Give it time, it would be insane for Kmanga to NOT expand outside of the US once they get things stable and all figured out. At a bare minimum it would be really short-sighted of them to not expand out into all of the English reading countries out there... needing to translate all of their catalogue into like Spanish or something is one gigantic undertaking and they would need to take their time doing it, but English? When things are already being translated into English for the US release? Yeah, it'll have to come to other countries.

Will just take some time, be patient!
The currency system for reading shit is stupid as fuck and alone will be the reason I won’t use that site, so fuck ‘em. I’m not paying for some shit I can just get for free elsewhere, especially if I find out the TL is worse than Tempest.

Funnily enough, if there’s ANYTHING that’ll make me start using aggregator sites, it’s original publishers doing this shit and killing fan TLs.

Users who are viewing this thread