Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 24 Ch. 106 - Formal Audiences

Dex-chan lover
I’m sure i can just go to the local Kinokuniya bookstore and buy them oh wait they don’t sell them. Oh my. How unfortunate. Time to raise the black flag then matey. Pass me the grog.
if you have access to the internet then you have access to a multitude of ways to buy the series. there's plenty of sellers in japan selling the series on Ebay that you can buy the Tankōbon as long as you put in a minumum amount of effort. If that doesnt work then buying a digital version of the series also works. having to resort to piracy is more of a you issue.

Dex-chan lover
if you have access to the internet then you have access to a multitude of ways to buy the series. there's plenty of sellers in japan selling the series on Ebay that you can buy the Tankōbon as long as you put in a minumum amount of effort. If that doesnt work then buying a digital version of the series also works. having to resort to piracy is more of a you issue.
I’m on indonesia so yes it is more of a me issue. Disregarding the fact that Amazon and Ebay doesn’t operate in here, shipping and more importantly custom fees are a literal bitch to pay (hey, someone’s gotta pay for that BMW, y’know?)

As for digitally, not aware of any way to get EN versions. I do prefer digital releases tho.

Dex-chan lover
oh how I love the fact that I can't read one of my favourite manga anymore because k-manga is not available in my country.

nxZOSXf.png

Thanks for your work so far Tempest.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering why chapter stopped updating.

Thanks for the hardwork tempest scan.

Dex-chan lover
So... scanlators stopped doing what they do because.... some group on some other website also decided to do what they do?
So no more of this manga because someone else, somewhere else took an interest?

Not really sure what to make of that. I mean it isn't like one can pressure them to continue doing something they don't want to do... but it seems like a really arbitrary and meaningless reason to suddenly stop.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
So... scanlators stopped doing what they do because.... some group on some other website also decided to do what they do?
So no more of this manga because someone else, somewhere else took an interest?

Not really sure what to make of that. I mean it isn't like one can pressure them to continue doing something they don't want to do... but it seems like a really arbitrary and meaningless reason to suddenly stop.
It is not just “someone else” it’s the actual official translation, and they’ll be translating it way faster also it’s against Mangadex tos iirc to translate a series with an official translation.

• Strike
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Have to chime in on this one - are you aware of Gabe Newell's stance on piracy? If not, go check it out. It's a very succinct description of what's going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread