Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

@JokerH4o I read the light novel's official translation by buying the books. Amazon sells them but I buy them from my local manga store. You can buy a digital version of the official translation on some websites like global.bookwalker.jp (Amazon's kindle store might even have the ebook).

There's fan translations as well. You can find what groups/people are translating it on novelupdates.com. There's translations of the web novel and the light novel (separate versions).

Reading ch 52, my body shivered a bit when Kuroe (the last girl) get her spirit, because i know the truth about that spirit whose gave a soft kiss on Rim's tender lips. Yes sir, a deep truth that spans at least 3 arc

Dex-chan lover
It's funny when /a/ is the one doing it no one is screaming "sniper" and lead a crusade lol

@deerafl damn youuuuuuuuuuu, i really don't like reading ln but my curiosity is over the top now.

Also... very bad move from author that he gonna do time travel thing in any form... this rarely works and often is misused as convenient plot device

Dex-chan lover
oof.. time travel exist.. seems like some of my theories are getting some good hits and didn't miss.. 😅

Just watched ep 18 of the anime. I'm formally requesting spoilers for whatever the story is behind the people/whatevers in the clown masks. I'd be highly disappointed if they are just some plot moving device.

@lonewolf:
Fortunately, Fuse is one of those rare author that able to 'exploits' time travel concept to wraps the whole story quite nicely

@deerafl
I certainly do hope so
also
can u spoiler a lil bit
what was that about that spirit girl about?

@Darthodin
most likely it will happen near the end of manga or major break point in story so wouldn't think in near future (I do hope I'm wrong tho)

why you translate the same chapter -___-
i thought its a new chapter, u broke my expectation and happiness
-____-

Dex-chan lover
oh man I got excited thinking it was a new translated chap. Since I'm an LN reader the next arc is going to be wild as hell. I hope the anime gets to it this season too.

Dex-chan lover
@SapphireDemon

They do indeed have bigger roles down the line and get more highlight but they're not all that important as individuals in the grand scheme of things.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again.. next thing that would have a chapter way ahead and then take their sweet old time releasing chapters that is leading up to it.

Group Leader
Anime aired off chapter 39, all though stopped after getting the non aggression from Karion.
Still seems to be going at pace, wonder when it will stop at.

Users who are viewing this thread