Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium the chapter was in english. My guess is that it was removed as it didnt make clear why (keeping this comment mostly spoiler free) if mc had already completed all requirements, he had to complete a requirement.

What I am miffed about is that I had written a comment, but when posting was greeted with a 'deleted'-screen, and going backwards doesnt keep the comment cached to be copied somewhere for when chapter is reuploaded (no caching).

What is the issue of someone releasing a chapter before someone else? SO many series are held hostage by groups who go at their own pace, regardless of how many raws are out, and when someone tries to even things out, people CRY about "sniping".

@Garlyle shame that scanlating has become more about epeen and trolling the community instead of translating and sharing their love of dope manga

Dex-chan lover
@feha 'demon lord' and 'true demon lord' are different possible evolutions. The mc had already met the requirements for the first, but still needs 10k human sacrafice to meet the second's requirements.

@Smol

Chapter 60 was actually posted here first .. then it went everywhere else. Not sure why it was deleted here tho o.o

Back to the waiting game... She said that its enough but i dont think i have enough patience to endure it...
W25.png

@tomiwa why are you trolling on this website ? 🤔
Not cool publishing the chapter 61 in this state

Open the chapter, hit report button, specify other, its intentional trolling

@4pibara dont bother pinging him, he obviously just wants to mess with people

Users who are viewing this thread