Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter! That chapter felt both long and short. I'm impressed by how much lore the author managed to put in 1 chapter but now I can't wait for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
Aesir.. took you long enough as a reincarnated person from earth to realize it...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a lot of Aesir's good will towards other elves outside of High Elves has drastically diminished since the whole: "We're going to smother children in the crib." bit a long while back. Although he might just be incredibly tense since this land is filled with hermits which might be doing heinous things to stay alive.

Hm, so there are parts of the world specifically designed to protect these creatures huh? The Phoenix in his hometown, the dragon here, the titan's in the sky so he doesn't need protection, and the High Elves live where they live and turn into immortal spirits so they don't need extra stuff. Interesting -- I wonder if the hermits are feeding off this dragon as it slumbers in that case? That won't go over well I suspect.

Dex-chan lover
Why'd they draw attention to the scars on his torso? I don't get it.
EDIT: Oh, I get it now. That's why he suspects there's a hermit. The scar reminded him of fighting one. Totally forgot Vampy Bro was a hermit.
Specifically if I remember right he was a hermit that abandoned the path of the hermit and instead turned himself into a vampire to obtain the power. Normal hermits sit on something to absorb nature's energy for longevity but he was out there drinking blood and absorbing lifeforce like a gremlin.

Dex-chan lover
real men became friends in a single fight lmao

i was gonna say "bang the black turtle since definitely would" but i guess he don't get the urge to fuck and be horny anymore. he transcended horny. my man.

blacksnow is kinda.... communisussy

man. if black turtle have that grip strength for arms, imagine her p- :slap:

kids are ruthless damn getting grabbed by the ears like that fucking hurts especially his ears are long and ofc majorly have more cartilage than humans.

author has a fail-safe for getting axed lmao. if he could pull of the most ball-busting axe as an arc, it would revolve with this dragon lmao

Double-page supporter
Rather than protecting the dragon's sleep, it looks like the Golden State and 4 surrounding countries are protecting the world from it. The dragon constantly emits aura that turns the land into sanctuary, probably the reason why the environment of 4 countries are out of wack. And the role of hermits here is to absorb that excessive aura to keep it in check (in exchange, they don't need to borrow energy from nature to stay immortal).

Dex-chan lover
Bet the dragon is just lounging around doing nothing and it'll put Aesir to do backbreaking work for him

Dex-chan lover
wait, was their lifespan just 2-300 years longer than regular elves? I somehow remembered it to be substantially different, and why they avoid befriending regular elves.
I even thought I read from chapter 1 they actually are just "10 years old" at 200 years, so high elves can probably be living for thousands.

Dex-chan lover
real men became friends in a single fight lmao

i was gonna say "bang the black turtle since definitely would" but i guess he don't get the urge to fuck and be horny anymore. he transcended horny. my man.

blacksnow is kinda.... communisussy

man. if black turtle have that grip strength for arms, imagine her p- :slap:

kids are ruthless damn getting grabbed by the ears like that fucking hurts especially his ears are long and ofc majorly have more cartilage than humans.

author has a fail-safe for getting axed lmao. if he could pull of the most ball-busting axe as an arc, it would revolve with this dragon lmao
they say hips have 70% of the body power ... so go in for the breed.

Users who are viewing this thread