Tensei shite Inaka de Slow Life wo Okuritai

Σ(owo )

It's nice to see laid back stories like this, kinda gives you a relaxing vibe~

Dex-chan lover
Another story where panels flow and flow but the plot... What even is this about again?

Group Leader
If there wont be a storyline soon this one will keep getting more and more boring.

Read the description aaanddd....a story about a lazy MC is BORING.
Skip.

Dex-chan lover
It really is slow. and by that I mean the pacing. It's good enough for me

@BCS on the cover, there are only 4 female characters.

The two blonde characters with blue eyes are his father and his older brother.
The brown-haired female is afairc his mother, the red-haired one is his older sister, and the two females in the maid costume are the maids working in his household (since it is a noble house indeed, the Dragonslayer household nonetheless, it is normal for maid servants to be present after all).

so, it's basically his family + the people working in his house. As far as I've read through the novel, there are also no romantic interests so far, it's mostly about every day family- and social life in and around the village.

And while it might be kinda boring compared to monster slaying, it at least tries to make the setting feel alive a bit, featuring the farm workers who slack off a lot, the funny blacksmith uncle, the buffed outgoing adventurer, the fearsome mother&daugther duo that run the tavern,etc.

Contributor
on the cover, there are only 4 female characters.

...That's good to know, I was indeed kind of wary with what looked like a cover with one guy and six girls on it. Wonder if it's just the natural art-style preference of the author, or intentional mis-marketing. XD

Contributor
I appreciate that, unlike every almost every other "I want to relax in another world" isekai—and despite the MC being completely unreserved in the use of his isekaijin abilities—this actually is a relaxed, low-tension, no-drama story so far.

Dex-chan lover
why is no one picking this up, ch 24 raw just came out meanwhile this is only on ch 5 OTL

Is reversi on some sort of a pedestial in Asian countries? Genuinely curious and not trying to judge or something. The only time I've even been reminded that it exists has been through isekai manga so it sure seems like it is.

Dex-chan lover
A calm life, I hope this is one of those where he just solves the everyday problems for the people, and no tragedy befalls them.

Users who are viewing this thread